X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
    Kuwait, I assume.
    Well diplomatic relations were just renewed in August with Kuwait and UAE. My guess is Qatar or Oman...I think while things are frosty still with Saudi no Persian Gulf nation will play us besides Qatar or Oman.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Well diplomatic relations were just renewed in August with Kuwait and UAE. My guess is Qatar or Oman...I think while things are frosty still with Saudi no Persian Gulf nation will play us besides Qatar or Oman.

Iraq, Bahrain and UAE already faced Team Melli in the qualifiers, so don't think Team Melli would want to play them again before the World Cup.

Saudi Arabia has never played Iran in any friendly match. They have a full schedule of friendlies anyways, so most probably not them.

Oman plays Colombia (November 9) and Germany (November 15). Branko does not want to face CQ in a match.

Qatar plays Guatemala (October 23) and Panama (November 6). So if they decide to add another friendly, then maybe they might play Team Melli.

So I guess it will be either Kuwait or Qatar.

Comment

Conveniently, CQ should play Nekonam in the absence of opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
          Iraq, Bahrain and UAE already faced Team Melli in the qualifiers, so don't think Team Melli would want to play them again before the World Cup.

Saudi Arabia has never played Iran in any friendly match. They have a full schedule of friendlies anyways, so most probably not them.

Oman plays Colombia (November 9) and Germany (November 15). Branko does not want to face CQ in a match.

Qatar plays Guatemala (October 23) and Panama (November 6). So if they decide to add another friendly, then maybe they might play Team Melli.

So I guess it will be either Kuwait or Qatar.
          It will be Syria! who else! (close enough to Persian Gulf)

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0d3m4b8

new CQ interview with BBC just dropped. 20 mins, all english obviously.

Comment

Amazing interview, just finished listening.

CQ says he feels like older brother to some of the players, having to leave some at home when they were kids in 2014, and now looking at their progression to the top levels of the game.

One standout quote: " I have never seen in my life players that deliver so much with so little"

Also added that he was shocked how much they remembered the system, tactics, mentality from last time

Comment

Pressure to ban TM from WC.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-63088887

Comment

Of course, right on time. So predictable, these lots...smh

Can I request the US be banned for the systematic extrajudicial killing of black people, including George Floyd? Or their reduction of women's right to choose?

If we're going this route, then let's expose all government and police-state abuses.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Amazing interview, just finished listening.

CQ says he feels like older brother to some of the players, having to leave some at home when they were kids in 2014, and now looking at their progression to the top levels of the game.

One standout quote: " I have never seen in my life players that deliver so much with so little"

Also added that he was shocked how much they remembered the system, tactics, mentality from last time
                    Does this mean we will have the same tactics and system? (no comment)

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                      Does this mean we will have the same tactics and system? (no comment)
                      no it means we wont have the same tactics as disasters vs SK and Algeria C (no comment)

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Of course, right on time. So predictable, these lots...smh

Can I request the US be banned for the systematic extrajudicial killing of black people, including George Floyd? Or their reduction of women's right to choose?

If we're going this route, then let's expose all government and police-state abuses.
                        No you cannot. Fifa is looking to expand in North America hence the 2026 WC. Plus it's not like the USA lied and said a country had WMDs as a pretext for war...if that happened then maybe fifa would bam them...wait nevermind.

Comment

No you cannot. Fifa is looking to expand in North America hence the 2026 WC. Plus it's not like the USA lied and said a country had WMDs as a pretext for war...if that happened then maybe fifa would bam them...wait nevermind.

It's not like they illegally occupied two countries for 20 years, collapsed 3 other countries, instigated coups, humanitarian disasters, sent native kids to "re-education" camps, systematically suppressed and discriminated against 1/7th of the own population, etc, etc.

Invasion of sovereign countries are really horribly bad, unless of course the invaders speak English! Just ask Russia!
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I knew there’d be a push to ban the team. Iranians also seem divided. I would not want to be the players right now
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0d3m4b8

new CQ interview with BBC just dropped. 20 mins, all english obviously.
                              Masterclass interview by the seasoned coach. Says everything in an inspirational and confident manner, without coming across as disingenuous.

What a gem of a man.

Comment

Masih Alinejad is now calling for FIFA to ban TM from the World Cup:

Comment

Working...
                                X