Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i suppose with our desperate LWB situation, HajiSooti could still be of some use...? but still doubt losing both could be considered much a of set-back for TM either..?

if we can't bring CQ back, the next DISTANT best option imo, keeping eskoocher in charge for sake of some continuation, but Only so Assuming he can re-group and his currently vastly fragmented TM squad ..!!??A rather Very Tall order for sure..... !!
    Tbf, he has said and done and conveyed just about all the right things so far, since things went all tits up for him at helm of TM earlier ..!! ( culmination of events which occurred essentially due to his own pisspoor, amature leadership and utter lack of detailed plannings combined with a clusterfuckish/khar2khar situation in our Federation lead by a clueless/toothless interim IFF president..!!)

Comment

Anyone know what Hajsafi and Karim ansarifard said that could get them banned from the next set of friendly games????

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
        Anyone know what Hajsafi and Karim ansarifard said that could get them banned from the next set of friendly games????
        They’re co-captains and posted that statement in response to the statement Azmoun first made.

Hajisafi was also apparently in the crew that went to the presidential office and demanded Skocic be fired.

Comment

If it true then it a Skocic and his crew looking to show a statement without going too far. It is two players that have slowly been moved away from the first team and are both the wrong side of 30. He would know the outcry that would come and the media circus behind it if he was to drop Taremi or ARJ for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            They’re co-captains and posted that statement in response to the statement Azmoun first made.
            Hajisafi was also apparently in the crew that went to the presidential office and demanded Skocic be fired.
            Bro if this is true , and if both co captains making this push right now with less than 1 month away from the team Melli camp in Austria then they know something that we the general public do not know , something will happen for sure now , mark my words , I understand Taremi being upset , but karim and hajsafi that is a big chunk of the seniority of the team right there , WOW , skocic is down he is gone , I mean whoever wins this elections after seeing this kinda dissatisfaction from the players, it is over, who will be the coach is up to speculation, but it won’t be skocic anymore … he has officially lost 80% of the team … his ship has sailed ….

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              If it true then it a Skocic and his crew looking to show a statement without going too far. It is two players that have slowly been moved away from the first team and are both the wrong side of 30. He would know the outcry that would come and the media circus behind it if he was to drop Taremi or ARJ for example.
              But how can Skocic explain cutting these two only when many more posted the same thing. I can see Skocic cutting Taremi, because he is a multiple offender or cut all the players that went to presidential office or whatever other offense that he can choose, but it has to be applied to all players that committed that offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post

Bro both karim and hajsafi know they old and washed up man they why them making these statements adds more fuel to the speculation that skocic is down , they would never run their mouths this openly if they know he would be the coach at the World Cup , but they know something we don’t know yet and it hasn’t been made apparent to the general public yet ,,, but privately skocic is down …

Skocic didn’t coach this team , it was a combination of karim bagheri with the assistance and the players , skocic was just there … what why bagheri was the first person to leave …

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  But how can Skocic explain cutting these two only when many more posted the same thing. .
                  easy...for a simple, certainly sensible fact that both are vastly expired players .... who werent all that and a bag of chips even in their prime age/form ..!

as Medzdids stated it's just about as far as he could push his supposed retaliatory/disciplinary measures in response to the recent upheavals and disharmony in his squad and still stand a slightest bit of chance of staying on as TM head coach@ gutter..!

odd enough in retrospect, his supposed most formidable ally in TM (Sardar) is the guy who essentially costed him his job..!! lol 😆 😂

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                    Bro both karim and hajsafi know they old and washed up man they why them making these statements adds more fuel to the speculation that skocic is down , they would never run their mouths this openly if they know he would be the coach at the World Cup , but they know something we don’t know yet and it hasn’t been made apparent to the general public yet ,,, but privately skocic is down …

Skocic didn’t coach this team , it was a combination of karim bagheri with the assistance and the players , skocic was just there … what why bagheri was the first person to leave …
                    You could also view it as 2 players who feared losing their spots in TM, did what they did to survive a bit longer.

Agree that Bagheri was key for the team. Unfortunately IFF didn’t pay him his fees and his contract was not renewed as he didn’t want to quit Persepolis either.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      easy...for a simple, certainly sensible fact that both are vastly expired players .... who werent all that and a bag of chips even in their prime age/form ..!

as Medzdids stated it's just about as far as he could push his supposed retaliatory/disciplinary measures in response to the recent upheavals and disharmony in his squad and still stand a slightest bit of chance of staying on as TM head coach@ gutter..!

odd enough in retrospect, his supposed most formidable ally in TM (Sardar) is the guy who essentially costed him his job..!! lol 😆 😂
                      You answered it in better words than I could 😃 As Nokhodi mentioned as well these two guys are co-captains. Anyway we will see for certain when the next squad list is announced.

Comment

Just wanted to add that Ansarifard was not invited last time either... Since then, he has become teamless too... So pretty much we are talking about Hajisafi...

Comment

To be fair, the team wouldn't lose basically anything with Ansarifard and Hajsafi dropped. Might even gain 😂

Comment

Hajsafi out means there’s a better chance of Noorafkan starting somewhere…. A disaster I’m prepared for even if Hajsafi is there. He’s doing good in Greece.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              Hajsafi out means there’s a better chance of Noorafkan starting somewhere…. A disaster I’m prepared for even if Hajsafi is there. He’s doing good in Greece.
                              Greece is highly overrated. If it didn’t have proper stadiums and players getting paid on time I’d say it’s worse than Iran. The football itself is really poor too.

Comment

I have been re watching some of Iran's games since the 2018 world cup. And I can tell you at the moment we play way below the quality we demonstrated during 2018 world cup.

I believe the turning point was that unbelivable 3-0 loss to Japan in 2019 which we have not been able to recover from since. And it worse and worse as we moved into the first round of world cup qualifying.

If you re watch Iran's qualifying games you would notice a team with no purpose and plan. If someone was watching closely the alarm bells should have sounded after UAE games.

Comment

Working...
                                X