This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Azize man, like you I am a very passionate fan - I still remember being upset for months because TM lost to Bahrain in 2001 and missed out WC 2002.
    All I’m saying is don’t let something you have no control over, affect how you feel about yourself!
    You are a good person who deserves respect regardless of how well TM does or not.
    Perhaps not entirely. In 1997 fan power, including the combination of PGS (later became ISP), iranfootball.com and IFP message boards, managed to get Ali Daei back into Team Melli. I remember it vividly, including the online campaigns being discussed by Daei himself.

I would suggest that we have more power than we are aware. Guys like Gol Bezan might even have more power...

Comment

I have a bad feeling he will cut Taremi and maybe Jahanbakhsh from the list to Qatar.
      Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Our friend Nokhodi advocated for dropping Taremi, Jahanbakhsh, Hajsafi, etc... In order to build a team around Skocic as if he was Guardiola or Klopp. My man even suggested taking a U-23 team to the World Cup!

I mean FFS... Not even world-class managers have this luxury of building a team around them!
        I still think that’s what you have to do if the locker room goes against you.

Comment

Azize man, like you I am a very passionate fan - I still remember being upset for months because TM lost to Bahrain in 2001 and missed out WC 2002.

All I’m saying is don’t let something you have no control over, affect how you feel about yourself!
          You are a good person who deserves respect regardless of how well TM does or not.
          I comprehend what you are saying buddy. And I appreciate it. I can't stop the that feeling that TM makes me when I see them play. Lot's of feelings happens, you know?! Being away from Iran for 26 long years and circumstances and hardships I have endured over the years, the only thing sets me free and brings real joy in my life, besides my kids, its football!
          sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Our friend Nokhodi advocated for dropping Taremi, Jahanbakhsh, Hajsafi, etc... In order to build a team around Skocic as if he was Guardiola or Klopp. My man even suggested taking a U-23 team to the World Cup!

I mean FFS... Not even world-class managers have this luxury of having a team built around them!
            I'm waiting for a reply to this...

Yes but have you tried changing coaches one month before the World Cup with all fifa days having passed by ?

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            umm.. yes...: 20th May 1998 - Iran

Comment

I mean FFS... Not even world-class managers have this luxury of having a team built around them!
              SMFH!!!!!! Let's get rid of our 3 main players who play in pro leagues and only deal with professional coaches, and just voicing out what they see in Skocic, and that is incompetency at its peak. They know this fool has 0 to offer. Honestly man, I am so shocked and caught off guard this morning by reading this garbage.
              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzdcFnNi4MQ
                Here you go buddy.
                sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

I'm waiting for a reply to this...
                  Well to Nokhodi's question, it's possible to change the coach in a short interval before the World Cup.

Comment

گزارش سايت رسمى فدراسيون فوتبال در اين بيانيه آمده است؛

با عنایت به موضع گیری های مکرر قبلی فدراسیون فوتبال مبنی بر حمایت کامل از کادر فنی تیم ملی و با توجه به نتایج قابل قبول تیم ملی
                    که محصول هم افزایی و تلاش مشترک بازیکنان ،کادر فنی ، فدراسیون و حمایت های مجموعه حاکمیت جمهوری اسلامی ایران بوده،
                    هیات رئیسه فدراسیون فوتبال بار دیگر بر حمایت همه جانبه از کادر فنی تيم ملى تاکید نموده و بر اين اساس همکاری دوطرف همچنان استمرار خواهد داشت.

بدیهی است فدراسیون فوتبال از این پس با هرگونه بی انضباطی، بداخلاقی و ایجاد شکاف و اختلاف در تیم ملی در هر سطحی با قاطعیت و مطابق قوانین و مقررات برخورد خواهد كرد.
                    بر اين اساس در آستانه بازی های مهم جام جهانی قطر از همه هواداران پرشور فوتبال ایران ، اصحاب رسانه ، پیشکسوتان
                    و همه كسانى كه دل در گرو اعتلای پرچم پر افتخار جمهورى اسلامی ایران دارند
                    تقاضا داریم که در جهت همبستگی و اتحاد بیشتر در تمامى اركان تیم ملی حداکثر همراهی و همدلى را داشته باشيم.

a word of caution to TM players

Comment

Well to Nokhodi's question, it's possible to change the coach in a short interval before the World Cup.
                      Three weeks in that case, and with a (at the time) community college assistant coach (de anza college, california) and grocery owner (to be fair, they had great melons apparently) leading us we got 3 points.

Most important thing was that the team was united at the time, whoever the coach was. Even the short period they had had with Ivic had such a positive impact.

The predictions in the Times newspaper before the WC (i can upload my clippings) were Germany 5 - 0 Iran, Yugoslavia 4 - 0 Iran and USA 3 - 0 Iran.

Comment

Perhaps not entirely. In 1997 fan power, including the combination of PGS (later became ISP), iranfootball.com and IFP message boards, managed to get Ali Daei back into Team Melli. I remember it vividly, including the online campaigns being discussed by Daei himself.

I would suggest that we have more power than we are aware. Guys like Gol Bezan might even have more power...
                        I don’t know man. We have a bunch of people in Iran at the time who were lobbying for moves in the iff. We also have sick people who thought it was ok to beat up MayeLi Kohan’s teenage son at the time because of things like this.

My point being - rose colored glasses my brother.

Comment

I still think that’s what you have to do if the locker room goes against you.
                          If a player has been against you poisoning the team you are managing especially after the first episode which everyone thought is a bygone, then what would be a logical thing to do? Taremi could have been the saviour but he decided to be the saboteur. It is a sad situation. We just have to wait and see what happens. Whether Taremi accepts the situation and keeps his mouth shut and works towards bringing calm and harmony. We just have to wait and see.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

rose colored glasses my brother.
                            indeed...

indeed.

Comment

What Nokhodi is suggesting is not out of the realm of possibility and is definitely done more than just outside Iran. Rahmati and Aghili were sent packing despite them being key players in Team Melli because we need team unity. At the risk of offending some minorities, I'll just say that Team Melli is a service you have for your country and this sosoolbazi gossipping and backbiting done by today's Team Melli players is an absolute disgrace. They are supposed to be grown men who come in and play football and show grit and pride for their country AS A UNIT. If they start acting like Hakim Ziyech, Mauro Icardi etc then they should be treated that way as well. They should be footballers first, instagram personalities second.

Of course we have a huge drop off in our team in some positions but team disunity is a cancer seen in our 2006 World cup run. Having Karimi in our midfield didnt do anything for us in to e2006 because they weren't even united on passing to players they didnt like. We want to see that against the media heavy, USA or England?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                What Nokhodi is suggesting is not out of the realm of possibility and is definitely done more than just outside Iran. Rahmati and Aghili were sent packing despite them being key players in Team Melli because we need team unity. At the risk of offending some minorities, I'll just say that Team Melli is a service you have for your country and this sosoolbazi gossipping and backbiting done by today's Team Melli players is an absolute disgrace. They are supposed to be grown men who come in and play football and show grit and pride for their country AS A UNIT. If they start acting like Hakim Ziyech, Mauro Icardi etc then they should be treated that way as well. They should be footballers first, instagram personalities second.

Of course we have a huge drop off in our team in some positions but team disunity is a cancer seen in our 2006 World cup run. Having Karimi in our midfield didnt do anything for us in to e2006 because they weren't even united on passing to players they didnt like. We want to see that against the media heavy, USA or England?

Taremi said that he was among the players who stayed up late playing games and other activities. then placed the blame for his improper behavior on the coach without offering an apology for own action.

It will be his 30th birthday tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X