This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    I don't get this comment. TM at a WC is a big deal for me personally, it's something once in 4 years and I look really forward to it. It's totally OK to be pissed because we are on verge of throwing away a WC with this core of talented players with a tactically bi-orze coach.
    I just don’t get the people who say things like I’ll be embarrassed ! It’s football. TM’s failure and success are not a reflection of any of us individually.
    To those people I say live your life, and don’t look for external validation. End of story.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Winning against Iraq, Bahrain and UAE is hardly an indication of succes on world stage. I feel bad for anyone who believes that this makes Skocic a succesful coach beyond Asia. Moreover, when we faced decent teams we looked hopeless (South Korea & Algeria-B).
      hopeless is being generous! We played like S/H/I/T! Embarrassing as hell! We played like we did with our talentless/aging squad in 2008-2011 days... No plan, no character, players playing our of their actual positions they play and they guys keeps changing the players around have TM has become Tryout place with players. What a joke of a coach... Holy shiit!!!!!!!!!
      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        If Ferdosipour and Taremi intended to persuade the board of directors to dismiss Skocic, their strategy failed.
        Does Taremi believe that there will be no repercussions for his public and direct criticism of IFF, Majedi, Skocic and board members?
        Did his criticism of the IFF, Majedi, and board members influence the decision-making process?
        With the decision to go forward with Skocic, Taremi's position significantly weakened; the last time, he was suspended from two games and must now wait to see what happens.
        He is a good football player, and that is what he should be concentrating on! He wouldn't dare say anything against his Porto manager! He just run his arse off whenever he got the opportunity to ensure he is picked. When he didn't play well he was benched! Never dared to utter a word against SC! If Skocic cross him out so that he can have a united team I wouldn't be surprised.
        It is time our football as a whole rejects this sort of behaviour from players.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
          Looks like you love CQ more than TM. lol
          Such an odd comment given Hoorad/Leicester City was so much more against CQ than you were

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...41#post2552841

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
            who cares! I support him all the way! When you are on his level and deal with coaches who are actually on pro level and that includes 6 years working under CQ who coached in Man U, Real Madrid, Portugal NT, and then comes along Skocic the "master tactician" what more do you expect?! Skocic just wants to be in the world cup and as much as he thinks he can do things, I guarantee you, we will get destroyed by every team in our group. Players don't respect him because he is shitty coach. simple. It's gonna be 2006 world cup but 10 times worst, because we are gonna get scored on left and right! The team will fold and Skoshit will be shitting bricks and clueless on what to do next!!

If you truly care about someone and love them, don't excuse their bad behavior or error. That isn't love, and it won't do them any good.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Even Khamenei could have achieved that with these players.
              I have to repeat this in red bold!!!!

They were going out in round 2
              !!! Why do you keep saying anyone would have achieved this result??
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                I just don’t get the people who say things like I’ll be embarrassed ! It’s football. TM’s failure and success are not a reflection of any of us individually.
                To those people I say live your life, and don’t look for external validation. End of story.
                Who are you to judge people on how much passion they have for TM dude? People are build differently and their life experiences shapes them differently. If you are not crazy passionately in love with Football and best of all our Team Melli, then more power to you and all good in my book. I wish I could say, I am like that. But the love I personally have for football and our national team is beyond. My national team represents me because I am Iranian, born and raised so that's normal to me plus I played football since I was 5. If my team losses 5-0 to US or England, that represents me because I am an Iranian football fan. I think its pretty simple. World Cup is the biggest stage of football and I want my team to perform the best they can and make proud!
                sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  Such an odd comment given Hoorad/Leicester City was so much more against CQ than you were

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...41#post2552841
                  Yeah right a post from 2018!!!!!!
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Even Khamenei could have achieved that with these players.
                    But not Marc Wilmots or any of the Iranian coaches who turned down this job before Skocic apparently...

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                      But not Marc Wilmots or any of the Iranian coaches who turned down this job before Skocic apparently...
                      Wilmots objective wasn't getting results with TM, instead hustling the federation out of money.

Comment

I have to repeat this in red bold!!!!

They were going out in round 2
                        !!! Why do you keep saying anyone would have achieved this result??
                        Because the team simply needed a "shock" and skocic was that shock! That's "all" he was. He did great for the preliminaries but its time to GO! The problem is that he thinks he did miracles for us. The fact is even any decent Iranian coach would have gotten the same result, except no one wanted to put themselves in the spot. I personally thank Skocic for stepping up and taking the gamble BUT let's be honest, He had NOTHING to lose. He had NO REPUTATION to keep, so he gladly saw the LIFE TIME opportunity and took the job.
                        sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Who are you to judge people on how much passion they have for TM dude? People are build differently and their life experiences shapes them differently. If you are not crazy passionately in love with Football and best of all our Team Melli, then more power to you and all good in my book. I wish I could say, I am like that. But the love I personally have for football and our national team is beyond. My national team represents me because I am Iranian, born and raised so that's normal to me plus I played football since I was 5. If my team losses 5-0 to US or England, that represents me because I am an Iranian football fan. I think its pretty simple. World Cup is the biggest stage of football and I want my team to perform the best they can and make proud!
                          Azize man, like you I am a very passionate fan - I still remember being upset for months because TM lost to Bahrain in 2001 and missed out WC 2002.

All I’m saying is don’t let something you have no control over, affect how you feel about yourself!
                          You are a good person who deserves respect regardless of how well TM does or not.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                            Mark Wilmots is kolah bardar baba! He was a nightmare that we are still trying to forget. Lets not make even a bigger nightmare by having Skocic as our coach at the worlcup.
                            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Yeah right a post from 2018!!!!!!
                              I can't find any evidence that Hoorad loves CQ though, let alone loves CQ more than TM (something which not a single member of this forum does, it is called PERSIANfootball.com and the people here, especially oldtimers, just want what is best for TM after seeing the same things happening through the decades)

You can't make stuff up without having some evidence, doesn't have to be from 4 years ago or 2 years ago.

Comment

Our friend Nokhodi advocated for dropping Taremi, Jahanbakhsh, Hajsafi, etc... In order to build a team around Skocic as if he was Guardiola or Klopp. My man even suggested taking a U-23 team to the World Cup!

I mean FFS... Not even world-class managers have this luxury of having a team built around them!

Comment

Working...
                                X