This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
    Sko is in safe position. And if this report is genuine and not fake/fabricated/old, he apparently travelled to see Shahab Zahedi

https://footballi.net/video/732849/%...B1%DB%8C%D8%B4
    what about he tried to set up friendlies, or were those empty words he told Adel, "if the fed. doesn't do it, I will myself"?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      what about he tried to set up friendlies, or were those empty words he told Adel, "if the fed. doesn't do it, I will myself"?
      He’s a nobody. He has no clout in international football.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I saw a pic of him and Shahab, so yes he travelled...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

He'd be a great manager for us.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Not time for this World Cup maybe after the world cup

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
              Not time for this World Cup maybe after the world cup
              I would take him over the proposed GN any day!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

And lost to crappy Aussie.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Publish Date: July 15, 1401 - 21:24
                  Iran must compete with Wales and U.S. to qualify, Effenberg/ Iran's talented football must pay attention to the base ranks

Former German football star Steffan Effenberg attended the national youth team's camp and talked about the conditions of Iranian football.

According to the official website of the Football Federation, The German national team and Bayern Munich club player Steffen Effenberg visited the youth national team's camp today with Hamid Steely, the head of the national team of adults, and discussed the minutes with the head coach Abdul Samad Marfawi and members of his technical staff.
                  Effenberg, who also visited the facilities of the national team camp and the Peck building, saw minutes of youth national team training, said of the importance of working with young talents: "In Germany and other European countries, hope teams and youth play an important role in empowering the national teams. The price of these players is very important. Iranian football has many talents and the price of these young people is a very important issue. "In fact, you have to be very careful about raising these young people so that iran's national adult team is strengthened."
                  Regarding the situation of Iran's national adult team at the World Cup, Effenberg added, "The truth is that Iran has been in a very tough group. In my opinion, the first contender of this group is England and between you, Wales and America can form a competition to qualify as the second team of the group, which will definitely be an important goal. However, I know that Iran is a very good team with high capacities. "Especially in the recent World Cups, it has also put on a good show."
                  On the sidelines of Effenberg's visit to the national youth team's camp, the national team's jersey was awarded to the German football veteran by Hamid Steely and Abdel Samad Marfawi.

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/12299/%D8%A7...83%D9%86%D8%AF
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I want to add that its like the 3-4 time iv seen iff hand out uhlsport kit in recent weeks, while we officially have majid as sponsor/kitprovider.
                    i also saw on a picture of a meating from iff haedquarters that they had 2 uhlsportkits at display in that meatingroom.

just find it interesting, majid cant be happy about that.. guess they dont have a proper sponsoring agreement, maybe they even dont sponsor us like in pay us money for using their brand, but instead juat provide the kits for free, either that or iff just do as they wish..
                    anyway, my guess is that iff knows the latest majid kit is just to ugly to give out as a gift

Also please notice, one is wearing Majid, the other is waring Uhlsport

he is actualy wearing uhlsport shirt and majid pants

Not the most important stuff offcource, in reality who cares,
                    Its just that usualy one can get sued big money for not waring the correct brand after sponsoring company has reacted.
                    That has happened to several athletes over the years, but here, its the federation just handing out the old provider kits ignoring the new brand.
                    it either says something about the agreement, and/or about iff
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Hatam Shiralizadeh (one of the more reliable sources) is saying that Javad Nekounam was never in IFF's shortlist, and it's looking like like Amir Ghalenoi will be the next head coach, since Daei rejected the job.

At this point I don't know what to believe, but the only reason I think this might have truth to is that Majidi is an esteghlali and a former teammate of Ghalenoi.

If it's true, we are truly fucked.

Comment

Really bad news

I actually Dmed him a couple days ago and asked who he thought would be coach. He said Nekounam, but now it looks like GN is going to be it if it's an Iranian coach. No idea why Javad is taken off the list. He's best case scenario domestically

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Hatam Shiralizadeh (one of the more reliable sources) is saying that Javad Nekounam was never in IFF's shortlist, and it's looking like like Amir Ghalenoi will be the next head coach, since Daei rejected the job.

At this point I don't know what to believe, but the only reason I think this might have truth to is that Majidi is an esteghlali and a former teammate of Ghalenoi.

If it's true, we are truly fucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                          Really bad news
                          Not if your Kateb

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            Not if your Kateb
                            I'm surprised. Thought you would be supportive of such a move as well?

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              I'm surprised. Thought you would be supportive of such a move as well?

Hell yeah, I'm supportive of this move!

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                                Really bad news

I actually Dmed him a couple days ago and asked who he thought would be coach. He said Nekounam, but now it looks like GN is going to be it if it's an Iranian coach. No idea why Javad is taken off the list. He's best case scenario domestically
                                Key is - they may wait till election to appoint someone to showcase IFF’s independence from government interference.

If Mehdi Taj wins, Carlos Querioz is favoured. If Majedi wins, he will either stick with Skocic or go with Amir Ghaleneioi.

Comment

Working...
                                X