X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Also TM players landed in Tehran.
    No one spoke but Hajisafi (as captain). He said he doesn't believe Skocic should be replaced.t

Misaghi will also have a program on wednesday night about the camp and all the issues. Should be interesting.
    Cause the only person responsible for his continued TM call up is Skocic

Comment

Dude, they always complain.
      Training camp in Austria (ghotbi's time) - complain.
      Training camp in Qatar (this time) - apparently the world class pitches were bad
      Training camp anywhere - bad.
      Kish is getting 3 hybrid pitches. Let's hope it turns out well. It will be better than the conditions that were there when TM was preparing for the Bahrain set qualifying games.
      Haji we love to complain. It's in our blood.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Also doubt any of the players would risk getting left out of the WC by talking sh!t about their coach.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
          Haji we love to complain. It's in our blood.
          Truly. Our most capable people are quieter than a mouse. The loudest are the most incapable.
          Why we love slogans and quick reactionary behavior so much.

Comment

Also TM players landed in Tehran.
            No one spoke but Hajisafi (as captain). He said he doesn't believe Skocic should be replaced.t

Misaghi will also have a program on wednesday night about the camp and all the issues. Should be interesting.
            I didn't see the interview but he apparently said the coaching should not be changed this close to the world cup.

Which if indicates that he (and I assume other players) don't believe in the coach, and the only reason he shouldn't be fired is for the sake of continuity.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              Also doubt any of the players would risk getting left out of the WC by talking sh!t about their coach.
              In 1998 we had certain players conspire with certain IFF officials to lose the AS Roma game so badly that they fired him.

I don't really listen to what the players say on camera.

Comment

Dude, they always complain.
                Training camp in Austria (ghotbi's time) - complain.
                Training camp in Qatar (this time) - apparently the world class pitches were bad
                Training camp anywhere - bad.
                Kish is getting 3 hybrid pitches. Let's hope it turns out well. It will be better than the conditions that were there when TM was preparing for the Bahrain set qualifying games.
                I don’t think it’s without reason though - for example the Austria camp, Hadi Aghily told me some shocking stories about how they were basically training on farm land and their hotel didn’t have an AC in super hot weather. You can’t seriously blame players for complaining about that can you? As for Qatar I’m not sure why they would complain but it didn’t seem like a serious issue in comparison to Austria under ghotbi.

I agree with the last part tho - I was surprised when ppl were complaining about azizi khadem bc he was one of the few I have ever seen so a half decent job at planning. Didn’t they re-instate him recently or make him eligible again? He was 1000x better than this majedi clown.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

These are the only players that once skoicic became the coach he has added to the team everyone else was already on the team

Also he gave 3 of these players starting roles ,

2 DF Sadegh morahami
                  21 DF Omid Noorafkan
                  3 MF Ehsan Hajsafi (Captain)
                  8 MF Ahmad Nourollahi
                  18 MF Milad Sarlak

So the only players really defending skoicic would be these players

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    I don’t think it’s without reason though - for example the Austria camp, Hadi Aghily told me some shocking stories about how they were basically training on farm land and their hotel didn’t have an AC in super hot weather. You can’t seriously blame players for complaining about that can you? As for Qatar I’m not sure why they would complain but it didn’t seem like a serious issue in comparison to Austria under ghotbi.
                    That's because hardly anyone in Europe has AC. The only exception are some huge international hotel chains in very large cities with tons of international tourism and/or international business people.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      He has been with TM since age of 15 and like to stay with TM as long as possible.
                      He often side with authorities and higher up managers

Last time he refused to Vote for Ali Karimi during IFF election despite public support but went ahead voted for Ajorlu who lost that election

He thought no one will see the vote since it was secret vote but it was captured by a photographer

Comment

Typical Kashani (all due respect to my Kashanis).

I listened to the interview with video.
                        He says he doesn’t think it’s right to change coaches at this time. He’s either ineloquent or he’s saying if we had time we should fire him.
                        Positives of that conservation - maybe Hajisafi gets dropped from TM finally :l

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                          These are the only players that once skoicic became the coach he has added to the team everyone else was already on the team

Also he gave 3 of these players starting roles ,

2 DF Sadegh morahami
                          21 DF Omid Noorafkan
                          3 MF Ehsan Hajsafi (Captain)
                          8 MF Ahmad Nourollahi
                          18 MF Milad Sarlak

So the only players really defending skoicic would be these players
                          Moharami was the obvious RB after Rezaian and Ghaffouri cycled out. Noorafkan and Nourallahi are horrible. Hajsafi should have retired 4 years ago. Sarlak is mediocre at best. The fact that these are the players Skocic has added should tell you everything you need to know.

Comment

I think we are pretty screwed tbh. If what I just saw is correct we only have one more window for friendly games in September and nothing in October for some reason and then it’s the World Cup. I will be hammered for all of our games anyways so I’m already at peace with what the results will be. With Skocic at the helm we won’t succeed

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
                              Moharami was the obvious RB after Rezaian and Ghaffouri cycled out. Noorafkan and Nourallahi are horrible. Hajsafi should have retired 4 years ago. Sarlak is mediocre at best. The fact that these are the players Skocic has added should tell you everything you need to know.
                              Sko should go but we are so thing in CM.
                              I haven't seen us that thin in last 30 yrs in this position
                              Most of these guys wouldn't make TM squad in normal situation, let alone start or play...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Typical Kashani (all due respect to my Kashanis).

I listened to the interview with video.
                                He says he doesn’t think it’s right to change coaches at this time. He’s either ineloquent or he’s saying if we had time we should fire him.
                                Positives of that conservation - maybe Hajisafi gets dropped from TM finally :l
                                I think his statement should be seen as what Azmoon said upon arrival at airport after all both privately met with SM 2
                                days ago.

تیم نباید الان به حاشیه برود. باید از سرمربی و بازیکنان حمایت کنید.

Comment

Working...
                                X