This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    It’s very fair to like, dislike TM coach and criticise /question his decision, tactics or qualification but I am afraid some of insults and vicious attacks against him has different motives.

Now that IFF and Majidi decided he will remain as a coach, expect more insults, attacks , denunciation of Majedi and IFF .
    It seems a bit suspect to me as to why St_Mark would include "denunciation of Majedi and IFF" into his sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Dear
      Accusing people of trolling if they only ask a simple question, or have a tiny disagreement on a topic... it's a bit childish.
      Jumping in the middle of a discussion adding further fuel is trolling. Let me use a term you enjoy to describe your behavior...Pathetic. Instantly regretted unblocking you. Back you go.

And no offence to Keshwardoost but calling someone a name and then saying you don't want to fight is the essence of trolling. I would expect this from some posters but surprised by his choice of words. We need to learn the priority here is supporting TM not tearing each other down.

Might be news to some but you can disagree and be civil...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Jumping in the middle of a discussion adding further fuel is trolling. Let me use a term you enjoy to describe your behavior...Pathetic. Instantly regretted unblocking you. Back you go.
        And no offence to Keshwardoost but calling someone a name and then saying you don't want to fight is the essence of trolling. I would expect this from some posters but surprised by his choice of words. We need to learn the priority here is supporting TM not tearing each other down.
        Might be news to some but you can disagree and be civil...
        Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        You have a level of entitlement which is staggering.

No one cares if you unblock or block me. Just stop behaving in such a hypocritic and childish way.

Comment

Baba, please calm down guys...

You are all knowledgeable posters who put up useful questions, relay important news, make reasonable arguments and bring up great rebuttals.

I've been reading your posts for years and none of you are trolls. We do have some trolling on this site and even that contribute occasionally.

We are all unhappy with the WC 2022 preparations...let's not turn on each other...like Majedi vs Azizi Khadem :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            I'm pretty sure most of us don't dislike Skocic as a person, he seems like a nice man but it's very obvious this job is over his head
            Ostad, there are two possibilities here. Either he is over his head, like you say, or he is a reasonably decent coach that most here have not realized yet. In either case, he is going to be our coach in the WC. Why tear him down and remind him that he is over his head if he is going to be in charge of our beloved TM at WC? No matter how good or bad he is, adding pressure on him is only going to mess him up more, no? Why are we not galvanizing and do everything that we can to support our TM?

Comment

Originally posted by Navid H View Post
              Just rewatched this game. Wondering what Rezaei smoked at halftime...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                Ostad, there are two possibilities here. Either he is over his head, like you say, or he is a reasonably decent coach that most here have not realized yet. In either case, he is going to be our coach in the WC. Why tear him down and remind him that he is over his head if he is going to be in charge of our beloved TM at WC? No matter how good or bad he is, adding pressure on him is only going to mess him up more, no? Why are we not galvanizing and do everything that we can to support our TM?
                2-0 vs Korea, should have been 4-0

2-1 vs Algeria

He is over his head

Comment

Iraq national futsal coach (Nazim al-Sharia):

When I went to the technical committee of the Iraqi Federation, the members were discussing about the coach of the Iraqi national team and I found bios of both Carlos Queiroz and Mahdi Mahdavikia among the candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                    2-0 vs Korea, should have been 4-0

2-1 vs Algeria

He is over his head
                    Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion, but my point was for people such as yourself that think he is over his head, how does you reminding him that he is sh*t benefits TM??? Putting him under unnecessary pressure and having him doubt himself is not going to benefit TM in WC...

Comment

Comment

Well, you are certainly entitled to your opinion, but my point was for people such as yourself that think he is over his head, how does you reminding him that he is sh*t benefits TM??? Putting him under unnecessary pressure and having him doubt himself is not going to benefit TM in WC...
                        I didn't say he's shit. I said he's an average coach who's in over his head and should be managing a good club team in the PGL or elsewhere Middle East. Not TM at the WC.

Comment

If you asked all our older generation football legends they would tell you tht Iranian football is run by Dalal (brokers). Khodadad Azizi pointed out that Dalal is behind the notion of changing Skocic. Now the way it works is like this. A dalal sees an opportunity to make a handsome profit. He is connected of course and has some influence in some circles. He starts the process using his contacts social media etc. And of course there are always those fans who dislike the current coach. A bandwagon starts rolling and suddenly you have a large number of fans (plus those who want to create hasheyeh to destroy TM's concentration and any hope of doing well) joining this bandwagon. The dalal now just waits to see if this bandwagon will get to the destination and make him rich. But it becomes clear that the coach will not get changed. The dalal has accepted the situation and has moved on to another thing. But those nobodies like you and me still clinging on to the bandwagon that has stopped in its track. This is why we still get a few who still bang on about something the dalal started but failed.
                          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                          نگاه میکنید.
                          sigpic
                          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                            If you asked all our older generation football legends they would tell you tht Iranian football is run by Dalal (brokers). Khodadad Azizi pointed out that Dalal is behind the notion of changing Skocic. Now the way it works is like this. A dalal sees an opportunity to make a handsome profit. He is connected of course and has some influence in some circles. He starts the process using his contacts social media etc. And of course there are always those fans who dislike the current coach. A bandwagon starts rolling and suddenly you have a large number of fans (plus those who want to create hasheyeh to destroy TM's concentration and any hope of doing well) joining this bandwagon. The dalal now just waits to see if this bandwagon will get to the destination and make him rich. But it becomes clear that the coach will not get changed. The dalal has accepted the situation and has moved on to another thing. But those nobodies like you and me still clinging on to the bandwagon that has stopped in its track. This is why we still get a few who still bang on about something the dalal started but failed.
                            I like how you described it, makes one think about it for sure. Good post, very good post.
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                              I didn't say he's shit. I said he's an average coach who's in over his head and should be managing a good club team in the PGL or elsewhere Middle East. Not TM at the WC.
                              Understood. OK. You, and many other fans, think he is an average coach who is over his head and should not be coaching TM in WC. And these fans, reporters, experts, insist on stating how they feel about the coach, and I am just confused how they expect that to help TM. It will only weaken the coach and increases the odds of the "average" coach making a mistake, the odds of locker room issues, etc... Why are we not supporting TM? We know that he is going to be our coach at WC, what is the benefit of this ocean of negativity?

Comment

Understood. OK. You, and many other fans, think he is an average coach who is over his head and should not be coaching TM in WC. And these fans, reporters, experts, insist on stating how they feel about the coach, and I am just confused how they expect that to help TM. It will only weaken the coach and increases the odds of the "average" coach making a mistake, the odds of locker room issues, etc... Why are we not supporting TM? We know that he is going to be our coach at WC, what is the benefit of this ocean of negativity?
                                Something good with Skocic is he is quite lucky :
                                Covid postponing crucial wcq games against iraq/bahrain
                                Easy wcq draw
                                Easy wc group (or let say doable)
                                Even shabab al ahli opened his eyes that ghaedi isn't TM material.

Nourafkan sent him a clear message against Algeria that he doesn't deserve to play the wc.
                                Sarlak got hurt in one of wcq and is quite shitty in others. Same with nourollahi. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to read well these messages

Comment

Working...
                                X