This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Has this been verified? How is the air circulated, does that affect the ball movements? Even if it works, it's the most environmentally deleterious WC in history. The carbon footprint of holding the WC in a dessert must be insane.
    I saw a documentary about it and how it works. The reason they moved it to Nov/Dec is because this was an untested technology and they could not count on it working. But they went ahead and built the stadiums with this technology and apparently it works. I assume it does not affect the ball movement, but not sure. If we can play in Lebanon by the windy beach, we should be able to handle a little bit of a breeze, I assume. Carbon footprint is just crazy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

The picture of Skocic, Azmoun, ARJ and Taremi, are they lined up by the size of tommy???

Comment

Can someone tell me why Karim was not invited for this camp?
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          Can someone tell me why Karim was not invited for this camp?
          He's old, so perhaps he's getting phased out for younger, more in-form strikers (i.e., Alipour).

Or perhaps it's his eye issue, I believe he's playing with goggles lately so it's still lingering.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            Uruguay was gonna play us without Cavani and Suarez due to injuries as well. Not sure how motivated they would have been in a friendly match with TM either. Few countries treat friendlies like competitive matches.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Here is a match against Uruguay since the Croatian rejected the friendly.

I mean O-ZoNe why make baseless comments? It's well documented that Uruguay NT play with full motivation regardless of whether it's friendly or not. Think back to Carlsberg Cup in Hong Kong where they played with full intensity (and even kind of dirty, I remember the players getting in fights from a challenge from Uruguay's player lol).

Comment

Uruguay was gonna play us without Cavani and Suarez due to injuries as well. Not sure how motivated they would have been in a friendly match with TM either. Few countries treat friendlies like competitive matches.
              Caviani is not injured - he scored 2 goals against Mexico last night.

Comment

I think right now the urgency is more that we play actual friendly games at least 2 would be preferred, I don’t think the quality of team matters anymore , we might play against National teams from Africa and it will only be there local players idk but that all we got …. Better than nothing

Playing Uruguay would have been a dream come true cause they would expose us in every single aspect, and show were we need to work on ….

Comment

We will see what level this USA teams is in their next game cause they do play Uruguay , the USA coach is showing all his card he not holding back at all her played his strongest line up against Morocco expect the same against Uruguay also . So yes if we want to know there line up that is it….

Comment

Come on man. Let's not even TRY to justify the decision to not play Uruguay as a good one.
                    Big f up by Skocic & Co not agreeing to play probably our best opponent since Brazil in 2010.

Skocic tarso & biorze thinking more about keeping his job, rather than get the boys ready for the WC.
                    Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Oh uruguay are motivated. Make no doubt about that. With the emergence of world class young talents like Valverde, Araujo and Darwin, along with the established likes of Cavani, Godin they have one of their deepest teams even compared to great cycles previously. Everybody fighting for a spot in the xi. And we would have been playing them on their home send off, so definitely a crucial game for their guys.

The question is, how motivated will an algerian side missing 3,4 key players with no WC to look forward to, after a pair of tiring AFCON qualifiers be to provide a real test for our boys? Im willing to bet a loss less motivated than Uruguay.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Oh uruguay are motivated. Make no doubt about that. With the emergence of world class young talents like Valverde, Araujo and Darwin, along with the established likes of Cavani, Godin they have one of their deepest teams even compared to great cycles previously. Everybody fighting for a spot in the xi. And we would have been playing them on their home send off, so definitely a crucial game for their guys.

The question is, how motivated will an algerian side missing 3,4 key players with no WC to look forward to, after a pair of tiring AFCON qualifiers be to provide a real test for our boys? Im willing to bet a loss less motivated than Uruguay.
                        The Algerians will certainly be less motivated as well due to the stifling 100’F heat in Qatar. They’re not going to risk heat stroke for a friendly against TM (and frankly neither should TM). Just terrible outcome in both quantity and quality of opponents, as well as location of friendly.

Comment

First match , first injury

High pressure training & 60 minute game (30 + 30)
                          Green 2:2 Orange

Taremi, Azmoon, Gholizadeh , Alipour
                          Ali Gholizadeh was injured / extend to be determine tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            The Algerians will certainly be less motivated as well due to the stifling 100’F heat in Qatar. They’re not going to risk heat stroke for a friendly against TM (and frankly neither should TM). Just terrible outcome in both quantity and quality of opponents, as well as location of friendly.
                            They are prepping for Afcon qualifiers. I expect a decent lineup for them.

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Here is a match against Uruguay since the Croatian rejected the friendly.

I mean O-ZoNe why make baseless comments? It's well documented that Uruguay NT play with full motivation regardless of whether it's friendly or not. Think back to Carlsberg Cup in Hong Kong where they played with full intensity (and even kind of dirty, I remember the players getting in fights from a challenge from Uruguay's player lol).
                            What part of my motivation comment was baseless? The part where I said I am not sure how motivated they are with the injuries...? Yep uncertainty is baseless because I made it a fact to be uncertain?

Do some of you folks know how to have a discussion? Baseless is blaming Skocic for everything when all we have is commentary from the unreliable IFF and Iranian media which is the epitomy of hashieh...now that is baseless...yet many are jumping on it as facts!

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

TM - Update

* Jalali expected to join TM tomorrow ( Visa delay)
                              *-TM to change training location to be closer to Rotana hotel where they stay.

*-TM officials & coach trying to first find finalize second game before announcing first one !.
                              *- Option to go to SA for the last match was rejected by Sko. He is interested only to play them in Qatar.
                              *- TM officials continue to negotiate with Congo, Cameron & more ( according to Pinocchio Payandeh)

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                TM - Update

*- Option to go to SA for the last match was rejected by Sko. He is interested only to play them in Qatar.
                                *-
                                For god’s sake why? Has he given any reason for this? He was willing to travel to Vancouver but not SA? Totally illogical and idiotic for a guy who has zero friendlies to speak of for his team.

Comment

Working...
                                X