Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The anti-Iranian IR forces inside Iran tried to paint Vouria Ghafouri as a Kurdish seperatist but he responded beautifully:

"I have one life/soul and I would sacrifice my life 1000 times for Iran"

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      The anti-Iranian IR forces inside Iran tried to paint Vouria Ghafouri as a Kurdish seperatist but he responded beautifully:
      Delicious. PKK, PEJAK and komole lovers losing their minds, along with his domestic haters.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Delicious. PKK, PEJAK and komole lovers losing their minds, along with his domestic haters.
        PEJAK and all other separatist groups can suck our Iranian dicks 😄 our country ain‘t no slice of pizza that we will hand out

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          FIFA Men's ranking June 2022

1 Brazil 1837.56 1832.69 4.87
          2 Belgium 1821.92 1827 -5.08
          3 Argentina 1770.65 1765.13 5.52
          4 France 1764.85 1789.85 -25
          5 England 1737.46 1761.71 -24.25
          6 Spain 1716.93 1709.19 7.74
          7 Italy 1713.86 1723.31 -9.45
          8 Netherlands 1679.41 1658.66 20.75
          9 Portugal 1678.65 1674.78 3.87
          10 Denmark 1665.47 1653.6 11.87
          11 Germany 1658.96 1650.53 8.43
          12 Mexico 1649.57 1658.82 -9.25
          13 Uruguay 1643.71 1635.73 7.98
          14 USA 1635.01 1633.72 1.29
          15 Croatia 1632.15 1621.11 11.04
          16 Switzerland 1621.43 1635.32 -13.89
          17 Colombia 1604.07 1600.52 3.55
          18 Senegal 1593.45 1584.16 9.29
          19 Wales 1582.13 1588.08 -5.95
          20 Sweden 1563.44 1584.77 -21.33
          21 Peru 1562.24 1562.32 -0.08
          22 Morocco 1558.9 1551.88 7.02
          23 IR Iran 1558.64
          1564.49 -5.85
          24 Japan 1552.77 1553.44 -0.67

With no preparation for the World Cup, no friendly matches, incompetent FFIRI, too many inexperienced players and realistic June ranking means that the group table will most likely be exactly as the June ranking:

1. England (5)
          2. USA (14)
          3. Wales (19)
          4. Iran (23)

Team Melli is gonna get humiliated in all three games and finish with zero points. Most likely with no goals scored either.

Comment

So what happened to Kanani? He is kicked out? Hope Morteza P gets back and we so badly need saman Ghodos and vahid Amiri…few old editions will help us at least With friendly..

Comment

Football 360 program is not a crossfire type show. It is not confrontational at all. He is trying to distinguish himself from other sport show in Iran.

He intend to invite important players, officials , even minister and MPs and because of that he has adjusted his styles to be more listener otherwise there will be little interest to appear in his show.

His intention is to give chance to his guest to set the record in their own version and get answers to various questions with minimal challenge. He would ask most relevant question in a friendly atmosphere and not trying to be judgmental always.
              He gave chance to Ali Daei and Dragon Skocic to express themselves with respect.

He could have asked harder, serious challenging question but not part of style and format of his show.

*-Thank you very much Dragon.
              خیلی ازت ممنونم که با من و فوتبال 360 صحبت کردی
              به نظر من همه برای کمک به تیم ملی برای رسیدن به جام جهانی ازت ممنون باشیم

Adel Ferdosipour
              Interview with Mehdi Taremi is next.
              Not sure if it will be releaed before Majedi & Marouf interview which has been finished.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                So what happened to Kanani? He is kicked out? Hope Morteza P gets back and we so badly need saman Ghodos and vahid Amiri…few old editions will help us at least With friendly..
                No he got suspended for 2 friendly games so he missed the camp, plus 1 more friendly.
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  No he got suspended for 2 friendly games so he missed the camp, plus 1 more friendly.
                  Still because of the bus episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    Still because of the bus episode?
                    He also had an episode on a train.. 😕

Just joking yeah its stll the bus thing..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I have so much respect for voria ghafori, I respect his character and his love for iran and iranian people.

However voria has been benched when Majidi was in charge. So I won't be surprised if his contract is not renewed for this season. Last time he was in the line up was against Padideh. I think he pretty much lost his spot after his injury he has only been in the line up 2 times after his injury and a total of 6 times this season.

Hardani pretty much took over both voria and daneshgar.

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                        With no preparation for the World Cup, no friendly matches, incompetent FFIRI, too many inexperienced players and realistic June ranking means that the group table will most likely be exactly as the June ranking:
                        1. England (5)
                        2. USA (14)
                        3. Wales (19)
                        4. Iran (23)
                        Team Melli is gonna get humiliated in all three games and finish with zero points. Most likely with no goals scored either.
                        With all due respect, this is the kind of despair and cynicism about the state of our team we encounter on this site every day. We know that things are far from ideal, but does it help to dwell so much on negativity? Frankly, we saw the same amount of fear and apprehension going into 2014 and 2018 World Cups as well. But we turned things around, even though you might argue that we had a feistier, more charismatic and detailed-oriented coach.

But we still have 5 months before the competition. It's not a long time, but still a lot could happen before we take on these teams. The federation may very well arrange two more friendlies. England is in the doldrums. Wales is quite inexperienced, and Iran is likely to play its heart out aganist the U.S. Besides, Iran has historically played real well when its back has been against the wall. The players will find a way to motivate themselves (and each other) and regroup. We may not get out of the group stage, but it most likely won't be as bad as you described.

Comment

We are in final talks to have two friendly games for next FIFA days, One of them is ranking team qualified for Qatar WC.
                          Kamranifar :

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/254368

Comment

This clown again? Fool me once, shame on you - fool me twice, shame on me.
                            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

This clown again? Fool me once, shame on you - fool me twice, shame on me.
                              He forgot to mention they will be cancelled as expected a week after being official.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                He also had an episode on a train.. 😕

Just joking yeah its stll the bus thing..
                                If he keeps on having these episodes, then he will be given the title of Ayatollah and can get a government post instead of wasting his time with TM. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X