Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont get it...Are they negotating JCPOA 2.0???

WTF is ehtemal? What could possibly be a point of contention, we NEED friendlies, we just left uruguay on read for this stupid doha camp, these teams are free, we have a venue they can easily reach and I assume stadia already selected. I just dont see what the issue could be now?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I dont get it...Are they negotating JCPOA 2.0???

WTF is ehtemal? What could possibly be a point of contention, we NEED friendlies, we just left uruguay on read for this stupid doha camp, these teams are free, we have a venue they can easily reach and I assume stadia already selected. I just dont see what the issue could be now?

04/06/2022 ACO Algeria VS Uganda @
      08/06/2022 ACO Tanzania VS Algeria Dar Es Salam
      04/06/2022 ACO Mali VS Congo
      08/06/2022 ACO Congo VS Gambia Brazzaville
      04/06/2022 ACO Cameroon Cancel Kenya

They all demand Money , 2 games possible
      Last edited by St_Mark; 06-01-2022, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        04/06/2022 ACO Algeria VS Uganda @
        08/06/2022 ACO Tanzania VS Algeria Dar Es Salam
        04/06/2022 ACO Mali VS Congo
        08/06/2022 ACO Congo VS Gambia Brazzaville
        04/06/2022 ACO Cameroon Cancel Kenya

They all demand Money , 2 games possible
        If they don’t have money, they should just say so instead of jerking around the fan base.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          If they don’t have money, they should just say so instead of jerking around the fan base.
          But that's their area of expertise!

Comment

funny thing is these african teams all play on the 8th. So realistically last day we can play them is the 4th, before having to wait until the 11th or 12th (and how invested will there players be in a meaningless friendly on that date I wonder).

In between there is plenty of time for another game. Who is playing in qatar on the 9th? You guessed it, New zealand (facing oman after we bailed).

Comment

Maybe Estili think they can make profit again
              ( joke)

Dear
              They had said they don't have money. All expenses in Qatar must be paid with foreign currencies and IF they are inviting Cameron, Congo or Algeria from Dar Es sallam , Brazzaville ( I am not sure if this is the case) .. they have to pay for their travel fairs and accommodations

Without Gov assist they are helpless.

Rather than expecting piecemeal help from Gov they should have borrowed few Million dollars from Bank against credit of 10-12 Millon withhold by FIFA .

Comment

Dear
                Not sure but my understanding is Sko objected NZ game because of logistics .
                He didn’t want it because of travel. Having to go to turkey and then Canada has really thrown a wrench in the scheduling.
                Would have had New Zealand friendly if Skocic didn't cancel it because of "logistics".

Comment

Frankly, given the political and financial situation, TM is best off to concentrate on long camps and playing as many other teams (even club teams) as possible that are already in Qatar or closeby and don't cost anything. Match practise and getting the the team tuned up like a well functioning machine is the key.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                    Frankly, given the political and financial situation, TM is best off to concentrate on long camps and playing as many other teams (even club teams) as possible that are already in Qatar or closeby and don't cost anything. Match practise and getting the the team tuned up like a well functioning machine is the key.
                    If you care to know how bad is IFF financial cricis , I recommend read events of GA meeting 2 days ago.

IFF was unable to submit Financial statement of past 3 years and delay it to next session.
                    GA members specifically asked Majidi why TM assistants ( Vahid..) have not received their money for months and Majidi with anticipation of such inquiry there said " we deposit that to their account this morning".
                    U23 staff only got money few days before going to Iraq.

IFF Business and marketing dept hardly make money to pay salaries of employees.

All these restrictions does not justify bad management

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      I'm so embarrassed by this post. Golmo, Karimi as WC coaches? Yikes. Lol and I am a huge AK8 fan...

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Awwww I am sorry to be embarrassing you Ozone layer!! What is so embarrassing about my post?! You telling me this shekam gondeh moft khor is technically better coach than even likes of Ali Karimi?! At least K8rimi accomplished something as a footballer than this dumb ass joker of a coach. I wrote a paragraph and that is all you took out of the context? lol...
                      sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Comment

TM had an offer for the match against Uruguay, which withdrew due to the long road to south America.

According to Tasnim news

مسیر طولانی، ایران را از رویارویی با اروگوئه منصرف کرد

تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان پیشنهادی برای دیدار مقابل اروگوئه داشت که به دلیل مسیر طولانی تا آمریکای جنوبی از حضور در این دیدار انصراف داد.
                          Khaak bar sare hamashun. This would’ve been the best friendly we’d ever had in terms of team ranking and status. Idc if we had to fly out to Uruguay for it. It’s way better than whatever fucking garbage they got lined up next. BABA we neeed to play teams like this. Teams like Algeria who isn’t even in the World Cup has 0 benefit for us in comparison to Uruguay. This is truly disappointing. Would’ve been a nice big F U to Canada as well but instead we are getting absolute dogshit again. Our teams screwed for the World Cup if things keep going like this. Ppl act like the luxury of playing Uruguay and Co is always on hand looooooool.

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                            Awwww I am sorry to be embarrassing you Ozone layer!! What is so embarrassing about my post?! You telling me this shekam gondeh moft khor is technically better coach than even likes of Ali Karimi?! At least K8rimi accomplished something as a footballer than this dumb ass joker of a coach. I wrote a paragraph and that is all you took out of the context? lol...
                            We all know not all players translate well as coaches. Not sure dramatics of Ak8 or Yahya are what we all need in TM right now Superkorsi

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              We all know not all players translate well as coaches. Not sure dramatics of Ak8 or Yahya are what we all need in TM right now Superkorsi

I %100 Agree with you on that. All I am saying is that with Skocic we all can kiss goodbye qualifying to the second round. He is an inferior coach for the caliber of Team Melli, I think we can all agree with that statement. We finally have team and a group which we can qualify and make history. This guy is way out of his league and unfortunately it looks like we are stuck with him. I have always been pro foreign coaches, but we finally have a good crop of young talented coaches and if Skocic is the best foreign coach we can get, I rather have hamvatani coach. I mean why not? lol... Skocic sucks! I personally would LOVE to see either Nekounam, Hashemian, or Mahdavikia become our national team coach. Hearing all these cancelations and dramatic decisions of Skocic and just seeing his coaching style and demeanor, it worries the fuk out of me. Just like watching South Korea game, I aged 5 years az bas hers khordam.
                              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Superparsi View Post
                                I %100 Agree with you on that. All I am saying is that with Skocic we all can kiss goodbye qualifying to the second round. He is an inferior coach for the caliber of Team Melli, I think we can all agree with that statement. We finally have team and a group which we can qualify and make history. This guy is way out of his league and unfortunately it looks like we are stuck with him. I have always been pro foreign coaches, but we finally have a good crop of young talented coaches and if Skocic is the best foreign coach we can get, I rather have hamvatani coach. I mean why not? lol... Skocic sucks! I personally would LOVE to see either Nekounam, Hashemian, or Mahdavikia become our national team coach. Hearing all these cancelations and dramatic decisions of Skocic and just seeing his coaching style and demeanor, it worries the fuk out of me. Just like watching South Korea game, I aged 5 years az bas hers khordam.
                                Look Skocic isn't a $10 million coach. But he is the least of our issues. We have an IFF that can't tell us what we are wearing in WC let alone where Uruguay is! The last thing we need is more uncertainty. These vatani coaches would have quit if in Skocic position. Remember he took a job no vatani coach wanted. I'm hoping IFF pulls of a miracle and arranges some friendlies...but I'm not optimistic.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X