Amir Abedzadeh or Alireza beyranvand for #1 spot at the finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Abedzadeh or Alireza beyranvand for #1 spot at the finals

I searched and couldn't find a thread on this. If there is then my apologies.
    Looking at the last world cup results with Beiro in the goal we only conceded 2 goals in 3 games against very good teams. He also saved a penalty.
    Beiro is good in TM he communicates well with our defenders and organises them well. This has been his main downfall in Europe so far, lack of effective language skills. His being in Europe for the last year or so has also corrected his untimely exists, bad footwork and other little problems.
    Amir is well experienced in Europe and is an awesome goal keeper with huge amount of self-confidence capable of playing in top leagues, although in his last game he let a silly goal in that broke the back of TM. That game could have been easily another draw for us. However he is young and with more experience can become an even more of an awesome goal keeper.
    Beiro
    0%
    Amir
    0%
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand Beiranvand
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Beiro may be too busy preparing for next years Oscars.

Amir for me as number one.

Comment

Amir. Far superior goalkeeping fundamental, better distribution, more confident.

Comment

Beiranvand is clearly the best goalkeeper we ever had, experienced, taller, more confident body language, a leader on the pitch,

Comment

I think Abedzadeh would shine in the World Cup! He shows mental strength and can give our defensive Line more confidence.

Comment

When was the last time Beiro played for his club? When is the next time?

Comment

I like Beiranvand's attributes better (height, experience) - but he needs playing time with his club. At lease he should come back to Persepolis and start constantly.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

tough choice

Beiro brings experience but is bench warming for his club while Abedz is playing.
                  IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I would have said Abed before the SK game. But the goal he conceded was so amateurish, and indicative of lack of concentration, that I am having second thoughts. I would say play them both in friendlies and decide later.
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Based on current form and merits, it would be very unfair to Amir to bench him for Beiranvand who has been benched everywhere in Europe he goes. Despite Amir's blunder against South Korea, he's just much more in form and deserves the starting spot. He's also a starter for a team who is in contention for a LaLiga spot. Unless Beiranvand sorts out his club situation between now and 8 months, I'm going with Abedzadeh.

Comment

Great goal keeping isn't all about diving around and saving shots. Part of a great goal keeping is to organise your defenders in a way that they work with you. Watch Oliver Kahn, peter Schmeichel and other great keepers how they yell at their defenders to be alert and in their correct positions. Otherwise, you just end up doing all the hard work like Amir in between the two sticks. After all isn't it all about winning the game no matter? I think there are areas that Amir is weak but Beiro is strong and vice versa.
                        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                        نگاه میکنید.
                        sigpic
                        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Amir might be playing in the La Liga by the time the World Cup starts. I’ll take his experience of facing La Liga attackers on a weekly basis vs Beiro warming the bench in Portugal

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                            I would have said Abed before the SK game. But the goal he conceded was so amateurish, and indicative of lack of concentration, that I am having second thoughts.
                            come on....
                            Abedz did great in his games and conceded that goal which was a screamer from Heung-Min.
                            Unbelieveable how some of you stop your support once a player makes a single mistake SMH.
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                              Beiranvand is clearly the best goalkeeper we ever had, experienced, taller, more confident body language, a leader on the pitch,
                              Everything over the past two seasons say otherwise. I don't know how you can call him confident considering his club performances.

He got overhyped because of his story, long throws and saving Ronaldo's PK. He isn't even the best Iranian goalkeeper currently, let alone all time.

Comment

Working...
                              X