• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You forgot the third option in goal

Omid Noorafkan, Mr versatility

You wouldn't put it past Skocic, the great tinkerman

Comment

Beiranvand EASY

He is taller and better. But the most important thing is that he is no choker.

Goalkeeprs dont age that fast carreer wise and they need tons of experience. These things are key.

I rather have an older and experienced GK than some Young Bucc that will make goozo move out of nervosity.

Comment

Abedzadeh needs to learn when to punch ball away and when to catch. He is very poor in this regard and his exits are questionable. An inform Beiro should be the starter.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          Abedzadeh needs to learn when to punch ball away and when to catch. He is very poor in this regard and his exits are questionable. An inform Beiro should be the starter.
          He definitely has some amazing reflexes (his double save at the beginning of the second half in the game against SK was phenomenal) , but sometimes his lapse in the fundamentals is surprising.

His blunders in TM, is similar to how Beiro was when he was at Antwerp. When you know your defense is shaky, you try to overcompensate and it bites you in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            He definitely has some amazing reflexes (his double save at the beginning of the second half in the game against SK was phenomenal) , but sometimes his lapse in the fundamentals is surprising.

His blunders in TM, is similar to how Beiro was when he was at Antwerp. When you know your defense is shaky, you try to overcompensate and it bites you in the ass.
            Not to defend the D...but if your GK makes blunders your defenders also lose confidence and make stupid errors. It goes both ways...

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I like Amir, however his exits totally makes me nervous. On the other hand Beiro has not been a club starter in the longest time and has been quite shaky with his clubs. I narrowly picked Beiro only because of his previous WC experience as well as his height and excellent hand throws which can come handy in WC.

Comment

Beiranvand, no question!
                This Color
                Italy, EsEs, Chelsea, Lakers

Comment

We now know what Abedzadeh is capable of and where he is at in his skill base. If I am being honest, it is not good. We need to monitor each goalie at their clubs now, and give Beiro a chance again in TM too, to see who is the best of the two. It is not too late to make a switch.

Abedzadeh's mistakes are REALLY bad, and Beiro has had his moments too. Neither are perfect, but given Beiro's experience, I am hoping he steps up in the next few months and takes his place back. We can't afford to have Abedzadeh exiting his goal the same way that he did against Algeria's B team, when playing against Bale or Pulisic...
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                  X