X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    He is not no1 material at all.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    maybe not.... ? but its the same with Beiro ...!
    still i have more faith in Amir than Beiro..!! at least he is more likely to be a more composed and confident gatekeeper and not get over excited and trip over himself at WC.!
    remember this aint No longer CQ park the bus D-line of some 8 players in or near our own box, which vastly plastered over beiro's shortcomings as keeper..!
    the amature, unrealistic way the eskoocher has TM set up these days, means a halfway decent side like today with get at least 3-4 1v1 chances a game against us ..!

Comment

abedzadeh is not in same level as biravand.

i think he started against that way
      he never start again.
      this was his last chance since coach
      wanted to make sure that s.k match was not fluke
      and I promise we will not see abedzadeh
      in goal again in 2022

Comment

Originally posted by kateb View Post
        abedzadeh is not in same level as biravand.

i think he started against that way
        he never start again.
        this was his last chance since coach
        wanted to make sure that s.k match was not fluke
        and I promise we will not see abedzadeh
        in goal again in 2022
        The issue is Beiro should take his head out of his a$$. Otherwise we wouldn't even have this conversation here.

Comment

His exit was embarrassing
          Which keeper at this level leave his net and look for ball this way?
          He has too much unnecessary confidence.
          A good dose of it, is a must for keeper but that was embarrassing, amateurish and childish.

if he didnt come out on that play, he certainly woulda risked a certain 1V1...!! the 2nd time around algerians got easily behind our backline, he held his run to challenge the ball (mostly because of scary exit earlier ) but instead got scored on 1v1 trying to stay put ..!!

damn if you do , damn if you dont...!! the problem wasnt with him today but the kiri D line starters of eskoocher and stupid give-aways leading up to goals ..!!

Comment

The issue is Beiro should take his head out of his a$$. Otherwise we wouldn't even have this conversation here.

euope wa cultural shock for him lol
            he be ok home at pp

Comment

Hossein Hosseini should be considered at this point.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                Hossein Hosseini should be considered at this point.
                for sure hosseini has moved up
                to #2 goali ...he has a chance
                to catch biravand butnot quiet
                there yet.

Comment

Did Beiro perform badly for TM to get dropped or did Sgoh randomly go with Amir because his dad phoned in a favour with the old boys and/or Amir still brings his certificate of participation for Tottenham Summer Kids Camp 2009 round to TM camps?

I don't recall Beiro having a particularly bad game for TM in all those years whereas Amir is regularly looking like an amateur clown and an incredibly dangerous liability.

I mean sure, on club form Beiro doesn't deserve to start but we're still relentlessly building our entire team around Nouro without a single second's break to have a breath so club form is certainly not a factor for Sgoh.

Comment

Even before Amir's blunder against S. Korea and his numerous blunders today, I have always favored and will favor Beiranvand: larger frame 6'4 (Beiro) vs 6'1 (Amir), longer throws which can jumpstart the counterattack, more experience in tournaments (W.C. 2018 & Asian Cup 2019) and overall the better keeper.

There should not be even a debate about this I would think. I think Skocic has to experiment in friendlies but in the two possible friendlies in September, he should and must start Beiro.

Comment

My guess is Skocic preferred Abedzadeh because the gameplan was to play out the back.

Abedzadeh can't be trusted though. Bad mistake against Venezuela resulting in a goal, sooti against SK resulting in a goal, numerous sootis today.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                        Did Beiro perform badly for TM to get dropped or did Sgoh randomly go with Amir because his dad phoned in a favour with the old boys and/or Amir still brings his certificate of participation for Tottenham Summer Kids Camp 2009 round to TM camps?
                        I don't recall Beiro having a particularly bad game for TM in all those years whereas Amir is regularly looking like an amateur clown and an incredibly dangerous liability..
                        Pretty sure beiro messed up few times in our WCQ games (specially against lebanon). also he hasn't played for some time now i think more than 6 months.

Funny think is that he messed up against lebanon and everyone called for him to bet benched and everyone said " we have one aghazadeh lets use him instead" . Look at the voting % here : - 45% voted for amir

I have never been amir's fan as he always makes stupid amateur mistakes. For me beiro has always been number one but I know that amir works hard to reach the top and i'm sure one day he'll will play for major european team, untill that day beiro is my #1.

As of right now for me

Beiro #1 (if beiro mess up then hosseini)
                        Hosseini #2
                        Amir #3
                        Niazmand #4

Comment

Ask Ronaldo
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't recall Beiro having a particularly bad game for TM in all those years whereas Amir is regularly looking like an amateur clown and an incredibly dangerous liability.

I mean sure, on club form Beiro doesn't deserve to start but we're still relentlessly building our entire team around Nouro without a single second's break to have a breath so club form is certainly not a factor for Sgoh.
                            It was only due to club form which not a big deal since plenty of backup goalies for clubs start for national team. He made one small mistake vs Korea when he came out on Son goal and then Lebanon lost ball in sun. Imo neither mistake was that big a deal, and nowhere near the mistakes abedzadeh has made in just 2 big games

Beiro has a WC and AC under his belt, he MUST START. Also abedzadeh frame is too small for long saves

Comment

Beiro had also made mistakes for us, if I remember correctly he was dropped as he didn’t have the greatest game (can’t remember which one now). I am a fan of Abedzadeh, however it seems as if he lets the occasion get to his head and with Beiro’s previous World Cup experience he will probably be the better option, neither are perfect mind.
                              If Abedzadeh can get his La Liga move and he starts big games before the World Cup then this could potentially sort his mentality. Abedzadeh hasn’t been the same for me since that whole thing with his dad at the end of the game where we qualified though.

Comment

have you seen some guys
                                even when they have the most beautiful wife or gf
                                THEY CHEAT ON HER with big booty fat girl short skirt.
                                have you asked your self why?
                                the answer is
                                they get bored of same beautiful wife/gf
                                they want advanture in their life.
                                THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO BIRAVAND
                                biravand=beautiful/wife gf
                                abedzadeh=big booty fat skang with short skirt.
                                biravand in tm since playing after covid
                                give up a beautiful bruce lee stye goal to hongkong we won match 3-1.
                                a goal to s.korea which was moharami fault
                                still we tied 1-1
                                and a goal which the wind kept the ball in n lebnon
                                which we won 2-1
                                thats 3 goals in 9 matches with tm record being
                                8 wins 0 L 1 T
                                before skocic benched him.
                                biro even thoughin club struggle
                                in teammlli he was asgood as ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X