Amir Abedzadeh or Alireza beyranvand for #1 spot at the finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Everything over the past two seasons say otherwise. I don't know how you can call him confident considering his club performances.

He got overhyped because of his story, long throws and saving Ronaldo's PK. He isn't even the best Iranian goalkeeper currently, let alone all time.
    In form he was the best goalie we had in decades. Berio of 2017-early 2019 was by far the best Iranian goalkeeper.

He’ll probably be back in Persepolis this fall. Let’s see how he does. Goalies can play alot longer, so he has a chance to come back.

Comment

Found this comment on Abedzadeh's sofifa page regarding Abedzadeh vs Beiranvand. This comment was posted by a Portuguese football fan

"I am a huge fan of Amir, this guy [Beiranvand] is a massive flop and sucks. Can't start over 40 yo Bracali."

A bit harsh

Comment

really hope beiro comes into form and regular playing time for his club because he's the superior keeper when they're both on form plus he has wc experience.

it'll be an interesting rivalry to watch because you can bet abedzadeh's going to work his ass off to get a chance to live his dad's legacy of playing against the US in the WC.

Comment

Beiranvand is the only GK out of the two who has proved himself greatly in competitive tournaments

He should never have been benched for the SK game

Abedzadeh's frame is just too small - just look at the goal Son scored on him

Comment

Beiro hands down. just want him to go back to Iran or go elsewhere where he gets weekly playing time.

Comment

I am a huge fan of Amir ... I think that he's superior in one on one situations, distribution, composure. Yes, did he mess up in the past month with two goals that showed a lack of concentration, yes ... but anyone who has seen every single game, could see that one of the reasons PON is doing relatively well in Liga2 is Amir ... He's ranked 2nd in terms of Avg saves per game and he's played 4 games less than the leader. His saves are navas status ...

vs.

Beiro, huge respect for his for our last world cup showing, but truth is that he has had little to no playing time with multiple injuries / pseudo injuries and can't make it to the starting line up ... yes could part of that be language barrier, it could be, but his performances have not been anything special.

Comment

Biravand
                Is one head and shoulder is above abedzadeh

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Found this comment on Abedzadeh's sofifa page regarding Abedzadeh vs Beiranvand. This comment was posted by a Portuguese football fan

"I am a huge fan of Amir, this guy [Beiranvand] is a massive flop and sucks. Can't start over 40 yo Bracali."

A bit harsh
                  Sounds like our own PSG

Comment

Abedzadeh is more of a raw talent still, and it is still unclear if he can handle the stress of the WC. He has better reflexes and fundamentals. However, Beiro has played at the highest level, is taller, and has an X factor with his long throws. I think it’s too soon to decide. We need to rotate them and test them in some friendlies to make the final decision. I’m still leaning more to Beiro, even tho he isn’t actively playing. Because I have rarely seen a bad performance from him in TM. The goal Abedzadeh conceded against Korea scares me a little. He’s also not very tall, and that’s always a weakness for a goalie
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      Abedzadeh is more of a raw talent still, and it is still unclear if he can handle the stress of the WC. He has better reflexes and fundamentals. However, Beiro has played at the highest level, is taller, and has an X factor with his long throws. I think it’s too soon to decide. We need to rotate them and test them in some friendlies to make the final decision. I’m still leaning more to Beiro, even tho he isn’t actively playing. Because I have rarely seen a bad performance from him in TM. The goal Abedzadeh conceded against Korea scares me a little. He’s also not very tall, and that’s always a weakness for a goalie
                      The only X factor is Beiro playing footsie with the ball on the goal line, and one of these times it's going to go the wrong way. If Abedzadeh makes more mistakes (so far just the one so no real concerns) then look for someone else.
                      زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

That's a very tough question. Experience wise I would say Beiro, performance wise definitely Amir. Yes he made a mistake against SK, but so have Neuer, Kahn, Köpke in their careers, as well as so many other great goalies. I am sure he will learn from his mistakes. And I don't think he is small at all. He is 1.86m, 4cm taller than Iker Casillas.

Comment

You guys choosing beiro are being extremely silly, when was the last time you saw a strong game from him? Amir is arguably the player of the season in his team pushing for la liga promotion and bc he made one error you guys think beiro who has not been able to find any level of consistency in the last few years is worthy of the number one spot??? You can’t make it make sense sorry….this shouldn’t even be a conversation!!!
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

U want to put amir in front of Harry and Rushford?

Comment

I think we should invite Daniel Davari again. He will save us

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                You guys choosing beiro are being extremely silly, when was the last time you saw a strong game from him? Amir is arguably the player of the season in his team pushing for la liga promotion and bc he made one error you guys think beiro who has not been able to find any level of consistency in the last few years is worthy of the number one spot??? You can’t make it make sense sorry….this shouldn’t even be a conversation!!!
                                Beiro didn't do as costly as a mistake in all his TM career as Abedzadeh's punch into the net in his one big game...

Comment

Working...
                                X