WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Because this is PFDC and we don't cheer for Denmark we cheer for TM and Iran. Persians are not known for "doshman be shadi". We should learn our destiny is our control if we fight for it whether on football pitch or off. That's why we should be critical of TM performance under rahbar CQ!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Agha speak for yourself, have you ever had a Danish girlfriend or had Danish hotdogs and Tuborg?

good point though

Comment

Mexico is about to be eliminated because they have more yellow cards than Poland. What idiot decided on that to be a tie breaker?

Comment

That's not idiot at all

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post

Agha speak for yourself, have you ever had a Danish girlfriend or had Danish hotdogs and Tuborg?

good point though
          I prefer canadian maple syrup, poutine, and Canadian bacon...still wouldn't cheer for them lol

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Bye bye Saudi Intl

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post

I am sorry. I did not mean to spoil it for you.

It just infuriates me that Australia and Tunis win their games against much tougher opponents while CQ spinelessness cost us the easiest route to the round of 16.
              You're discounting the political side very easily... Iran arrested Ghafouri and threatened the players' families to behave. Why would you think that wouldn't show on the pitch?

Comment

getting eliminated based on Fairplay would have been horrible. If I were a fan of Mexico, I would be devastated to lose based on the number of yellow cards. That last goal from Saudi Arabia, at least made it somewhat less painful.

Amazing that Messi play the entire game, he must have done this to help Mexico qualify, given the whole flag scandal
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post

You're discounting the political side very easily... Iran arrested Ghafouri and threatened the players' families to behave. Why would you think that wouldn't show on the pitch?
                  Well it certainly didn't show on the pitch when they played Wales. Also I have seen our all of our WC games going back to 1978 in Argentina and there is always some damn excuse for failing. Other countries also have all kinds of issues and turmoils but they don't let it stop them from succeeding at the WC.

Keep in mind, this was our 6th appearance and we have yet get passed the group stage, while S Korea, Japan, KSA, Australia and even N Korea have already done so.

Bottom line is I am sick of excuses, this was our last chance before the tournament gets watered down with 48 teams

And WE FAILED.

Comment

So disappointed with KSA. They started the tournament so well by beating Argentina then went on to lose both of their remaining games. Mexico was completely dominating them in their own backyard.

I hope Japan and Korea make it.

Comment

The Saudi loss and early exit could be good for us only in the sense that if they don't retain Renard (that Argentian win may have them think about it), Iran should go all in on Renard. Even in 2018, even though Morocco ended up last in the group with 1 point, if you watch those games, Morocco played better in each of their 3 matches than Iran, Portugal, and Spain. And he has improved this Saudi team with literally no players playing in Europe.

I think his style (high pressing, possession soccer) can really help our next cycle of TM players; we really need the next 4 years to learn to be confident and be able to pass out of pressure both on Defense and out of mid-field against teams we may consider superior to us (instead of the current "bezan zirech" safe play style we exhibit).​

Comment

Originally posted by AmirSalar View Post
                        Mexico is about to be eliminated because they have more yellow cards than Poland. What idiot decided on that to be a tie breaker?
                        Poland eliminated mexico based on goal difference.
                        poland was 0 and mexico -1

Comment

Mexico fails to advance despite getting 4 points...needed one more goal today. Just wasn't their tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Rug View Post
                            The Saudi loss and early exit could be good for us only in the sense that if they don't retain Renard (that Argentian win may have them think about it), Iran should go all in on Renard. Even in 2018, even though Morocco ended up last in the group with 1 point, if you watch those games, Morocco played better in each of their 3 matches than Iran, Portugal, and Spain. And he has improved this Saudi team with literally no players playing in Europe.

I think his style (high pressing, possession soccer) can really help our next cycle of TM players; we really need the next 4 years to learn to be confident and be able to pass out of pressure both on Defense and out of mid-field against teams we may consider superior to us (instead of the current "bezan zirech" safe play style we exhibit).​
                            Imagine if we had gotten Renard, instead of Wilmots...the butterfly effect of that decision is still haunting us.

Comment

Originally posted by Altamonte View Post

Fake news? Show me proof that the players families were threatened.

Comment

Usa hamlet Kunis
                                holand o soorakh mikoni
                                Hamleh hamlet
                                usa kobandeh

Comment

Working...
                                X