No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugh I know this is football forum but didn’t think I’d get spoiled on result on main page. We don’t need a new Damn thread for every single thing guys. There’s a perfectly fine Asian football thread that has been used up to yesterday as well

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
      Ugh I know this is football forum but didn’t think I’d get spoiled on result on main page. We don’t need a new Damn thread for every single thing guys. There’s a perfectly fine Asian football thread that has been used up to yesterday as well
      I am sorry. I did not mean to spoil it for you.

It just infuriates me that Australia and Tunis win their games against much tougher opponents while CQ spinelessness cost us the easiest route to the round of 16.

Comment

bruh this team was in the exact same scenario as Iran, only needed a draw, but took it home with a win. Shows the difference in mentality, Irans are weak AF mentally..

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post

I am sorry. I did not mean to spoil it for you.

It just infuriates me that Australia and Tunis win their games against much tougher opponents while CQ spinelessness cost us the easiest route to the round of 16.
          no worries bro. honestly before the draw i said i take denmark/swiss over usa. yes I blame CQ but at the same time USA was just far too athletic and fast for us. denmark and swiss are good teams but play much slower.

my biggest disappointment is i did not even think we set up well to play defensive and counter attack. in order to counter you need speed. torabi, amiri, ghoddos were must starts

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
            ^I didn't see him parking the bus, we had Azmoun Taremi and Gholi! Problem was our terrible passes and not finding each other.
            Also; France already advanced and was playing with 9 reserves.

Shit happens; look at Denmark right now, Draw with Tunisia, lost to France and so far to Australia. But yet we do need to reform from bottom to top, right now we rely on our individual talents which creates all these holes in the team
            By park the bus i meant rarely attack. Also Mbappe and Criesmann came in the last 20 min for France.

Comment

^I didn't see him parking the bus, we had Azmoun Taremi and Gholi! Problem was our terrible passes and not finding each other.
              Also; France already advanced and was playing with 9 reserves.

Shit happens; look at Denmark right now, Draw with Tunisia, lost to France and so far to Australia. But yet we do need to reform from bottom to top, right now we rely on our individual talents which creates all these holes in the team
              That's why I am happy to move on from CQ and have more of a balanced team that can attack and defend.
              We also need more younger talent which is concerning. Right now, there's no youth players (under 22) that is TM material besides Allahyar and Yasin Salmani

Comment

It is not a useless thread. CQ should be ashamed of himself by that spineless display in the first half against a mediocre US while Australia defeats Denmark and advances.

Not to mention Tunis also defeated France.

They both won their games by attacking from the start rather than us who only woke up after conceding.
                USA is actually pretty good.. Look at the amount of chances they had against England and how they controlled that game.
                Tunisia beat France because they basically played with their B team.
                Sometimes it just about what group you are placed in.

Comment

Which late game are u guys gonna watch? I'll go for Saudi-Mexico, hope Saudi can pull of the win 👏

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post

USA is actually pretty good.. Look at the amount of chances they had against England and how they controlled that game.
                    Tunisia beat France because they basically played with their B team.
                    Sometimes it just about what group you are placed in.
                    Mbappe, Criesmann and I think one other player came in the last 20 min for France. US may be good but they are young and very inexperienced. If we had scored a goal early on they would have collapsed mentally.

Comment

Mbappe, Criesmann and I think one other player came in the last 20 min for France. US may be good but they are young and very inexperienced. If we had scored a goal early on they would have collapsed mentally.
                      Sometimes it's not a big deal if you're young and inexperienced if you have talent. This USA team has more talent than we do. The likes of Pulisic, McKennie, Adams, Dest, Weah are quality talented players.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Don't need to overeact, football gods are not with us, that's it. Instead poorest countries will qualify in the next days (Ghana, cameroon..).

Our country is in a mess and people are now devided about TM so it's not making sense to continue. At least all the non sense around TM will stop
                        It has nothing to do with that. It's our hypocrisy. We want IR out but we cheered a Sepahi crook to take over IFF. What does he do? Goes and hires a proven failed coach for a second stint with us....after his initial hiring of Wilmots who prob sent our football back 10-20 years!

#CQout #TAJout

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Denmark had 1 draw in this world cup and ranked at 10th...mention that too! They scored only 1 goal and their draw was with Tunisia ranked at 30! now that was a disaster, especially considering their team wasn't trashed by their own fans before their games. Anyways will try and merge this thread with our World cup thread

Comment

Park the Bus and get F*** in the bus. Just ask Kanaani what happens in parked buses. We played like chicken shit. Hope all other Asian teams left will go through to the round of 16 so we feel the embarrasment of not having balls!!
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Back here all my friends say Iran played heartless

Comment

Denmark had 1 draw in this world cup and ranked at 10th...mention that too! They scored only 1 goal and their draw was with Tunisia ranked at 30! now that was a disaster, especially considering their team wasn't trashed by their own fans before their games. Anyways will try and merge this thread with our World cup thread
                                Because this is PFDC and we don't cheer for Denmark we cheer for TM and Iran. Persians are not known for "doshman be shadi". We should learn our destiny is our control if we fight for it whether on football pitch or off. That's why we should be critical of TM performance under rahbar CQ!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X