WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

I was so confused as to what I said that bothered you and then reread my post. I didnt mean to say European Iranian immigrants. I was referring to the groups of immigrants in Europe that don't assimilate(some Moroccan, some Pakistani etc). I know Iranians are able of assimilating excellently anywhere they go Europe, US, Asia included. Sorry about that mixup.
    My bad brother. I didnt mean to start any argument. I just misinterpreted you and wanted to give a true picture of iranians over here. No need to apologize perspolisn1 khan.

Comment

What a game Croatia is playing. If they continue the Brazilians are going home.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
        What a game Croatia is playing. If they continue the Brazilians are going home.
        I wish we had the football infrastructure to create as many competent midfielders that can break the press and keep the ball as Croatia does. It would take our football to the next level its been begging for.

Comment

Brazil needed a slap in the face ...... too much relaxing and fun play and all that samba dancing coming back to bite them in the ass.
          “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

I wish we had the football infrastructure to create as many competent midfielders that can break the press and keep the ball as Croatia does. It would take our football to the next level its been begging for.
            exactly....
            i'd give my left nut for a coach who could teach our players the calm and composure in possession and the simplicity of smart movement w/o the ball to show themselves up in support of a pass ..!! just a basic fking elementary skills of forming passing triangles, instead of bezan zieresh and forcing yourself into deadends or traffic..!

Comment

Croatia equalized deservedly.

Onto penalties

Comment

and the Croatian GK is a big advantage in the PK stage
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

piss poor PK by rodrigo ... saved by the keeper who eats those weak ass shots for lunch

croatians with both pks down the middle so far

Comment

booom thats how i score my pks .... no saving that shitt

one more croatia PK goal and they are through at expense of the favorites..!! 💪

Comment

Brazil can Samba dance their way home.

Comment

Brazil out .... WOW
                        mad respect to Croatia for such a calculated and composed approach to this game and the resilience to pull off the win..!

so who's favorite to win now..? England..Portugal final..?
                        Last edited by BacheLot; 12-09-2022, 10:54 AM.

Comment

That is what too much arrogance gets you.

Comment

this Croatian team is battle hardened. Much like 4 years ago

Comment

2018 final rematch Croatia vs France

Comment

Congrats mr skocic.

PSG players have such weak mental. Third pk taker to miss it

Comment

Working...
                                X