WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ARARAT View Post

Totally correct. I knew they would play for a draw and leave USA to beat a depressed Iran squad, and that they barely did. I wish Azmoun had scored the 3rd goal for Iran but the two Iran put past England is good enough. In hindsight, Iran is the best squad England faced and the 6-2 outcome is not a true indicator of TM strength.
    I don’t want to sound delusional but with right lineup we could have held England to a draw.

The lineup CQ had was nothing but ridiculous.

Comment

Senegal's performance was really poor. Iran punched up and should have scored 3 on England. Sengal just folded. Iran is the best squad England have faced and now France will show them who the boss is.

Comment

France will beat England and GREALISH( Girlish as in girl) can't do shit to save them!
        Last edited by leviathan; 12-04-2022, 03:02 PM.

Comment

France will be a real test for England.

Which ever team that wins I think will make the final.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
            Comfortable win for England. Iran is the only team so far which has scored on England.

I am also now convinced that the England - USA game was total bogus. England was not giving its all. There is no way the US team really held this team to a draw.
            Exactly my wife said the same - bogus. I tried to be objective but after Senagal match today I agree with her. I showed your comment and she was happy that others have similar observation.

Comment

France will own England. They are the team to beat.

GIROUD just became the all time scorer for France and is still scoring.

MBAPPE just surpassed Messi’s WC goal Talley and is one shy of CR7 (and he’s only 23!!!).

Not to mention the strong supporting cast of Griezmann, Dembele, Lorise etc.

And they’re doing this with a partially depleted squad and resting most of their starters in the third match. BENZEMA, arguably the best player in 2022, and Kante (defensive workhorse) aren’t even playing lol.

England should be shaking in their boots.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                France will own England. They are the team to beat.

GIROUD just became the all time scorer for France and is still scoring.

MBAPPE just surpassed Messi’s WC goal Talley and is one shy of CR7 (and he’s only 23!!!).

Not to mention the strong supporting cast of Griezmann, Dembele, Lorise etc.

And they’re doing this with a partially depleted squad and resting most of their starters in the third match. BENZEMA, arguably the best player in 2022, and Kante (defensive workhorse) aren’t even playing lol.

England should be shaking in their boots.
                Agreed!

Mbappe is just insane and score insane goals. I can't believe what I witnessed yesterday. True sniper. First goal he showed composure as a veteran. Most player would have rambeled away some half ass shot. Second goal polish defender was a little bit passive, but still he kept composure and pulled the trigger with complete purpose.

Mbappe will tear England a new asshole if he plays the way he did yesterday.

Comment

Come on Japan!
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Japan is playing excellently and have really taken it to Croatia.
                    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Japan doesn’t have a top European coach, but also no benchwarmers, mercenaries, or moneyhunters. Just three players from domestic league starting. One is the keeper, another played 200+ matches for Inter.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        Japan doesn’t have a top European coach, but also no benchwarmers, mercenaries, or moneyhunters. Just three players from domestic league starting. One is the keeper, another played 200+ matches for Inter.
                        Consistency too.
                        Their current manager (despite being hated by the fans), was the assistant in 2018. He adjusted the team style after what happened to them against Belgium in 2018.

Comment

Japan is world class. We are decades behind at this rate. They just attack and defend well.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

We can forget AC23

Comment

JAPAN!!!! goallll

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                We can forget AC23
                                Was never going to happen.

Remember this, under IR, our ceiling is:
                                - Semi-finals in AC
                                - 3rd place finish in first round of WC

Nothing beyond this. Japan have a thriving democracy and is at the forefront of progress (i.e. technology etc.)

Comment

Working...
                                X