No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^don't forget they were leading 2-1 against Spain 4 years ago until extra time or so

Comment

Action needed on Persian Gulf name.....

Excerpt from an article on the Guardian: From the moment that Stone called Doha “Dosa” ahead of the opening match – between the capital of a small oil state on the Gulf

https://www.theguardian.com/football...box=1670231987

The also posted it on twitter: https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1599695214653882369

Please go there and twit to remind them that the Gulf has a name and it is "Persian"

Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Spain eliminated in PK without scoring a single goal!!!

Go Morocco....
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Looool Iran 3rd grade school girls YAD BEGIRIN!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 such a joke when you see what others can do... I hope they finish last in their group in 2023 Mickey Mouse tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Looool Iran 3rd grade school girls YAD BEGIRIN!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂 such a joke when you see what others can do... I hope they finish last in their group in 2023 Mickey Mouse tournament.
            enough already, so every time someone wins we are going to nag and complain here?

here are your recent posts;

12/3
            could have been Iran playing now. But they had to have the mental strength of 3rd grade school girls......

12/3
            once again it boils down to the mentality aspect. this can't even be compared to Japan, SK and others. Iranian players are good at talking in front of a camera, when it comes to the pitch, their inner 3rd grade school girls come out....

12/2
            I've said it before and stand by it, Iranian players/ TM have the mental strength and will power of 3rd grade school girls. If you fielded them against the US, they would want the win more and would have run more for the ball compared to these "professional athletes".....

I think by now we got it; Iran plays like 3rd grade school girls. why don't you join and follow a team that plays like 10th grade high school boys instead?
            Last edited by Under Lahaf; 12-06-2022, 10:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post

enough already, so every time someone wins we are going to nag and complain here?
              yeah instead of players crying when they cant even get a draw against US kids team. khejalat ham khoob chizie. I don't need to discuss with anyone, thats my opinion.

Comment

Morocco deserved to beat Spain four years ago - they were the tournament's dark horses then so were bitterly disappointed with going out, let alone fourth in the group. They deserved much more

This is a bunch of players who were predominantly born in europe and learnt the game through the leagues of Europe. Very strong throughout, they have come of age.

Comment

What a shitty wc..

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    What a shitty wc..
                    why? because irans shitty team couldn't get a draw?

Comment

yeah instead of players crying when they cant even get a draw against US kids team. khejalat ham khoob chizie. I don't need to discuss with anyone, thats my opinion.
                      See my previous post, you keep repeating yourself.
                      don't need to discuss and it's your opinion?

Well as an admin I can enforce my opinion since it's not a democracy here.

Comment

Loved Moroccan's self believe. They played like they belonged. They played very well. Defend and counter looks like this people. Now one small question for the forum....

What kind of resume does their coach have? What kind of resume did Croatia's coach have in 2018?

Comment

why? because irans shitty team couldn't get a draw?
                          muted to end of world cup, let me know after World Cup if you desire to come back

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            Morocco deserved to beat Spain four years ago - they were the tournament's dark horses then so were bitterly disappointed with going out, let alone fourth in the group. They deserved much more

This is a bunch of players who were predominantly born in europe and learnt the game through the leagues of Europe. Very strong throughout, they have come of age.
                            I was thinking about it and how sweet it would be if they could get their revenge, same as Ghana vs Uruguay. Ghana went out but they took Uruguay with them

Comment

Amazing win for Morocco!! Everyone is proud of their performance!
                              It's still crazy to think Iran gave them their last defeat in the World Cup.
                              They haven't lost in 6 games since.

Comment

Morocco got their revenge from 4 years ago. Congratulations to their nation.

I hope I don’t jinx them but they can make the semifinals.

Comment

Working...
                                X