WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh well ........ maybe not.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by camsd85 View Post
      Wow, this guy on the France team, Koundé, is so good! I'm a huge fan.
      u must be from Ghazvin ... ha..??

Comment

that's another PK probably denied by this english hating dude...!! ?lol
        how dafauq they send faghani home and keep clown refs like this guy at wc qfs..??
        Last edited by BacheLot; 12-10-2022, 01:43 PM.

Comment

loool hairy hajsafied that pk out to the orbit..!! what a wanker...

Comment

Kane really messed up. That missed penalty was fatal.

Comment

pansy asss frenchies luck out and move on the semi's ..!! england looked a far better side ..!
              on the bright side morocco now have a slightly better chance of another upset and possible championship game appearance..! wow..! khosh behaleshoon

Comment

England was the better team but was not their night.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                  I an alternate universe were Iran is a full democracy It would be us reaching the final 4 of the WC considering all the talent we have.
                  Yeah, because Morocco is a democracy lol, give me a break

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post

Yeah, because Morocco is a democracy lol, give me a break
                    Don’t twist words. I said if WE had democracy and not under the backward Akhund regime.

Never talked about Morocco.

Comment

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload
                      “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post

Don’t twist words. I said if WE had democracy and not under the backward Akhund regime.

Never talked about Morocco.
                        It just shows you can be a dictatorship like Morocco, and still deliver, it just shows that our players are mentally not there; we could be the best democracy ever, but psychologic wise we would still have the same issues as a team.

Comment

It just shows you can be a dictatorship like Morocco, and still deliver, it just shows that our players are mentally not there; we could be the best democracy ever, but psychologic wise we would still have the same issues as a team.
                          Best democracies are out while Morocco dictatorship is still there. Instead of finding wrong excuse like democracy, the headcoach or bad luck, please focus on the real problem : the real quality of our squad and their bad career choices

Comment

Our dysfunctional system produced players with world class potential : Karimi, Kia, Taremi, even Azmoun and Ezza.
                            They all fkked up individually that potential with their career choice and did worse than their ceiling.

They all speak about Europe, good offers but end in Qatar or in danish 2nd division

​​​​​

Comment

I don’t think it’s all psychological. Some not all.

This regime does does not take care of its own people. It’s not their priority.

Their priorities are to send all the country’s wealth to Iraq, Lebanon and Syria as well as fill their own pockets.

Comment

The Ref for England - France game did not know what he is doing, he had to be reminded by players that if there is a Penalty awarded to England there is at least a yellowy card associated with it- where did FIFA get this guy from? I have never seen such Incompetency.

Comment

Working...
                                X