No announcement yet.

WC Qatar 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian media has been a joke this time, there's more footage of other teams training and stuff on Varzesh3 than their own national team... And all other media, no footage of team melli whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Iranian media has been a joke this time, there's more footage of other teams training and stuff on Varzesh3 than their own national team... And all other media, no footage of team melli whatsoever.
      Because anything they post they get hammered by bot farms into submission. Online bullys.

Comment

The first results show we won't have many surprises. The wc in November clearly favor the top teams whose players didn't play 70 games all round the world before

Comment

Usa wales start now. Links at hesgoal . Com
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            Usa wales start now. Links at hesgoal . Com
            Dont know how you do. Won't watch any wc anymore except the remaining TM games

Comment

ok seems like the u.s is dominating this one unfortunatly, england/u.s probably going through, wrost possible outcome, Wales is very weak

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                ok seems like the u.s is dominating this one unfortunatly, england/u.s probably going through, wrost possible outcome, Wales is very weak

They're a very forward moving and attacking team. Wales just looks for openings and set pieces.
                It was always going to be this way.

Don't stress it. Ultimately Iran has to win their next 2. No amma o agar.

Comment

What did Neco Williams do to the Americans before this tournament poor guy.

Comment

This US team plays extremely well so far. So much speed, so much motivation and spirit. They will create us many problems.

Comment

Expecting a different Wales team against us but the talk from the training camp is that they have struggled with the heat. Their best players haven’t played regular football in a long time.

Comment

Wales reminds me of TM lol

Comment

US really going for it now. Playing with 4 forwards at times!

Comment

Honestly we will be so up up for it against the USA, I can see us playing a level above what we usually play.
                            wales game we need to go for it, I’ve seen form
                            games before that they struggle when they are being attacked. They like to play on the counter but they have issues with fitness.

Comment

USA lead lets go!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Honestly we will be so up up for it against the USA, I can see us playing a level above what we usually play.
                                wales game we need to go for it, I’ve seen form
                                games before that they struggle when they are being attacked. They like to play on the counter but they have issues with fitness.
                                I don't think so. If we have lost to Wales, then the game against the US will be meaningless to our players.
                                US on the other hand will want to qualify because they will probably have lost to England in their 2nd match.

Mismatched intensity is not good for TM.

Comment

Working...
                                X