• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what to do

https://twitter.com/HullCity/status/1514990212971171844

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      Strange logic....
      Well, I thought you wanted Taremil, Sardar and Allahyar to play in their offensive positions, not right wingback, left wingback and holding midfielder like under some other coach. Perhaps I made a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        Well, I thought you wanted Taremil, Sardar and Allahyar to play in their offensive positions, not right wingback, left wingback and holding midfielder like under some other coach. Perhaps I made a mistake.
        Perhaps is likely. Nobody is even talking about CQ right now. This is Allahyar's thread. You brought him up. Remember that. CQ picked the tactics necessary to get us our record points tally in most difficult group of 2018 WC. If we had Azmoun, Taremi, Allahyar of today instead of Azmoun, Taremi, Karim of 2018 we certainly had the opportunities to go through.

My post was more to suggest way things are going I think Allahyar off the right can be a strong alternative to ARJ.

He will provide the major defensive effort, hustle necessary for us to win a match at the WC (like ARJ in that respect) but gives us more speed and 1v1 ability in transition, which I still think will be our default offensive plan (not dominating possession and playing through teams when our midfield cannot connect 4 passes when under pressure).

Obviously there is a long way to go until WC. The RW spot (if we play in 433 setup or 4231 variant - I really doubt skocic will leave our crappy midfield even more exposed by playing 442) is ARJs to lose, but if situation develops as it is currently he may struggle to keep his spot.

Comment

I LOVE THIS KID!

Comment

Match over. 2-1 win for Hull!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Gaining experience in the Championship is invaluable for him. Hope he keeps up his high intensity performances and develops further quickly (I think he will).

Considering Iran's WC Group B, Allahyar Sayyadmanesh, may just become Iran's dark horse!

Comment

This was a breakthrough match for Allahyar. Knowing how committed and gifted he is (both qualities are required for becoming a great professional football star), I knew this day would come sooner or later. This is the second time that he has come to a new league in Europe and has made it happen and he is only 20. Sky is the limit for Allahyar. He will only get better from here. Yes, he will have off games, that's the nature of the business, but they will be few and far in between.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  holy shit. Piece of brexit shit just assaulted him off the ball. Allahyar was just making a run and CB smashes his forearm into Allahyar's face. Could have easily broken his nose.
                  He was getting subbed out anyways and goes off to standing ovation.
                  Even before this terrible and deliberate foul, he was constantly being physically assaulted off the ball (elbows, being stepped on when on the ground, etc). Just terrible "vahshee bazi" by these English second rate clowns.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      This was a breakthrough match for Allahyar. Knowing how committed and gifted he is (both qualities are required for becoming a great professional football star), I knew this day would come sooner or later. This is the second time that he has come to a new league in Europe and has made it happen and he is only 20. Sky is the limit for Allahyar. He will only get better from here. Yes, he will have off games, that's the nature of the business, but they will be few and far in between.

Go Allahyar!
                      Yes spot on. He knows what is required. Just needs to get better and better at it.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Even before this terrible and deliberate foul, he was constantly being physically assaulted off the ball (elbows, being stepped on when on the ground, etc). Just terrible "vahshee bazi" by these English second rate clowns.
                        Welsh* as I said earlier they are a horrible team. Exactly the same tactics when I saw them at West Brom. It is what the English call ‘sh*thousery’

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          Perhaps is likely. Nobody is even talking about CQ right now. This is Allahyar's thread. You brought him up. Remember that. CQ picked the tactics necessary to get us our record points tally in most difficult group of 2018 WC. If we had Azmoun, Taremi, Allahyar of today instead of Azmoun, Taremi, Karim of 2018 we certainly had the opportunities to go through.

My post was more to suggest way things are going I think Allahyar off the right can be a strong alternative to ARJ.

He will provide the major defensive effort, hustle necessary for us to win a match at the WC (like ARJ in that respect) but gives us more speed and 1v1 ability in transition, which I still think will be our default offensive plan (not dominating possession and playing through teams when our midfield cannot connect 4 passes when under pressure).

Obviously there is a long way to go until WC. The RW spot (if we play in 433 setup or 4231 variant - I really doubt skocic will leave our crappy midfield even more exposed by playing 442) is ARJs to lose, but if situation develops as it is currently he may struggle to keep his spot.
                          Sorry for bringing in CQ here. I thought someone brought Skocic in here first, but no worries.

But back to our WC line up, I have a general concern about players being able to play three 90 minute games in 9 days without degradation of performance level. Other WCs had three games in 11 days, but Qatar's WC schedule is condensed, hence why there are 4 games everyday instead of usual 3 games.

As you can see from Allahyar's performance today, it is extremely hard to press that hard for 90 minutes and you definitely slow down after 60 minutes of pressing. And they are playing one game a week right now. For WC, if we keep our 4-4-2, I can see Sardar getting 60 minutes each game with Allahyar subbing for him or even Allahyar starting one game and playing 60 minutes before Sardar subs for him. We need to do this with all five of our offensive positions with the only possible exception being Taremi...

Comment

Out of the 4 remaining games the strongest is Not Forest, sort of top of their league. That game is the closest test to see if he can play at higher level than Asian games. If he plays in that game and does well then, I would say he is good enough to rely on at the finals.
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Sorry for bringing in CQ here. I thought someone brought Skocic in here first, but no worries.
                              Of course Skocic will be brought up in player threads. Who else is selecting the WC lineups?

Comment

But back to our WC line up, I have a general concern about players being able to play three 90 minute games in 9 days without degradation of performance level. Other WCs had three games in 11 days, but Qatar's WC schedule is condensed, hence why there are 4 games everyday instead of usual 3 games.

As you can see from Allahyar's performance today, it is extremely hard to press that hard for 90 minutes and you definitely slow down after 60 minutes of pressing. And they are playing one game a week right now. For WC, if we keep our 4-4-2, I can see Sardar getting 60 minutes each game with Allahyar subbing for him or even Allahyar starting one game and playing 60 minutes before Sardar subs for him. We need to do this with all five of our offensive positions with the only possible exception being Taremi...
                                High intensity players such as Allahyar Sayyadmanesh need to manage their energy levels throughout the game. He still needs to improve this aspect. Since he's only 20, he still has plenty of time. The great thing about him though is that he is also skillful in many ways, so he's not just dependent on his high energy level.

Hopefully he can guage his energy expenditure more fine grained by the time the world cup comes around and learns to slow down deliberately here and there were it makes no sense to overspend energy and focuses on other areas such as passing as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X