No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allahyar on the bench for the game tonight. Home to Huddersfield and kick off in 30 minutes.

Game is live on Sky Sports in the UK.

Comment

It's also live on ESPN Plus in the US, subscription required. https://www.espn.com/watch/collectio...-live-upcoming

Go Allahyar!

Comment

Tom Eaves already has a yellow card.

Comment

Tom eaves has just been sent off, this will limit whether Allahyar comes on tonight but may push him to start next game.

Comment

Allahyar is on. Massive cheer from the fans when they saw him coming on and they have a song for him already.

Comment

Allahyar's header just misses the net! Damn ... would have been a great goal. Nice header though.

Last chance of the game. Match finished.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

He mis timed his jump. I thought it was in from the camera angle

Comment

Allahyar with a great header that goes wide in the dying seconds of the match. When he finally gets more playing time he will score a free header like that. Good effort.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

Come Allahyar, you have to score that.

Comment

His reaction said it all

Comment

The header Allahyar missed.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

He should be fit enough to start I think his form seems to be in question now no? I hope he steps it up
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Our boy Nearly scored in the last second, what a preview warning shot that would have been across the English starboard side!
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              He should be fit enough to start I think his form seems to be in question now no? I hope he steps it up
                              He’s still raw martial, he really needs a great coach to groom and brew him. His positioning, his timing, tackling, use of space tackling - A CQ style coach would have been able to do that with him. I don’t know about that at Hull C. What they can though do at Hull is to give him more games. Wether it was his influence or not, Hull was under siege until he came on!
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Good he is getting more minutes, he will find his feet soon I think. A Goal will help his confidence a lot.

He can be wildcard option for us in this group imo, his combination of speed, physicality, and by then he will be very used to playing style of english (albeit at lower level), US side, and scotland/wales (which have very similar overall level to championship).

Comment

Working...
                                X