No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      The kid is 20 and playing like this. Wouldn’t be surprised if we would see him in the premier league someday. I think I heard an interview where he said his dream is to play in Premier league. Go Allahyar👏

Comment

If his name was Alley Sid-Manning he'd have a 35 million price tag and the top 6 would be killing themselves to have him signed ASAP.

Comment

Wow he looks so hungry in these clips, finally a legionnaire with top notch physicality and speed. Really hoping Skocic is paying close attention to these performances, this boy deserves a start.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            Wow he looks so hungry in these clips, finally a legionnaire with top notch physicality and speed. Really hoping Skocic is paying close attention to these performances, this boy deserves a start.
            skokic team doesnt even own a wyscout account so they wont be...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              If his name was Alley Sid-Manning he'd have a 35 million price tag and the top 6 would be killing themselves to have him signed ASAP.
              That day will come. He is going places. Iranian heritage may slow him down but will not stop him. My prediction is that he will shine in the WC in November and will be in the PL at 22. He will sign the largest contract an Iranian has ever signed as part of the largest transfer fee again for an Iranian player to a big club in the top 4 before the age of 24.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

I love how on the Hull City page they got this from (love reading the comments) that someone has replied with a Tyler Bate (British WWE guy who lives local to me) GIF.

If he performs like this in the last few games too then he may end up at a better club soon.

Comment

Wow guys I really haven't kept up with allahyar or seen anything besides the goal he scored but after watching the highlights above, I'm much more impressed. Of course you'd have to watch matches to truly tell how well he's doing but physically and speed wise + technically he's had some excellent moments already, and in a very physical league!

Really hope he keeps improving and becomes a dangerous asset for us in the world cup that none of our opponents will be expecting.

Comment

Sayyadmanesh is looking forward to the chance of playing for TM against England at the World Cup later this year:
                    https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/spor...ngland-6987982

Comment

Proud of our Lil Dejagah

Keep going Allahyar!

Comment

BTW: Vinny's goal for Real today was from the same move A9 has been using since u17 days and he tried again the other night or Hull. The dummy/meg down the line to beat the fullback, then spin and penetrate at speed.

Difference is obviously Vinicius has developed the consistency in his decision making, the focus in his play towards goal to see that move through, pick out the right option and slot it home. allahyar should have crossed early to Lewis-Potter, and then had a bad touch that closed his angle.

But the confidence and explosiveness required to do something like that is certainly one of his best traits. Next step for him in addition to really working on that first touch and hold up play is to really develop his decision making during final actions. Speed and physicality are two traits that are rare for our footballers to possess, especially both together. Allahyar is a rare exception, and honing his talent/making him more comfortable in TM setup should be one of the items high on Sko's to do list after sorting out LB and CM.

One of the things I love most about his play is that he has no fear. Other guys, especially more experienced guys, such as ARJ, even to some extent Saman, have a tendency to emphasize not screwing up above all else when they are/were afforded opportunities in England. In offensive instances where they should penetrate into the box, take initiative, and trust their own skill they opt for square pass. For ARJ this really led to his demise as in the end he was known as a player who basically provided nothing. Allahyar may try some things still on the pitch that are too high for his current capabilities, but he isnt afraid of screwing up and will keep learning if given the chance, and can then produce some of the game winning plays mentioned above that very few on our team can.

Comment

He could get a transfer over the Summer

Comment

I hope he becomes a great player soon, tired of Gholizadeh, Jahanbakhsh, Amiri is also getting old or is even already too old from his style, .......only some good LB RB CM needed

Comment

Would like to cq like line up
                              Azmoun upfront, Taremi (LW), Allahyar (RW) - Ghoddos (OM) - Ebrahimi, Mehdipour (or Yasin or Ezza if they step up) - Milmo, Hosseini, Kanaani, Moharammi- Beiro

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Would like to cq like line up
                                Azmoun upfront, Taremi (LW), Allahyar (RW) - Ghoddos (OM) - Ebrahimi, Mehdipour (or Yasin or Ezza if they step up) - Milmo, Hosseini, Kanaani, Moharammi- Beiro
                                Sadly Beiranvand and Milad Mohammadi have gone backward, i dont know why. Also Ebrahimi, Mehdipour, Ezza ( i dont know what to think about him........biggest talent but also goes backward from season to season).........

Comment

Working...
                                X