Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkyeKingu View Post
    4-0 now..Why am I watching this?
    Same reason the rest of us are. Autism manifesting itself in the form of nationalism combined with football fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Same reason the rest of us are. Autism manifesting itself in the form of nationalism combined with football fandom.
      We're definitely the biggest victims, suffering from such a horrible condition

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        I think it’s more along the lines of OCD…which we all have to some degree as TM fans

Comment

Prepare yourselves for some twists. If Fenerbahçe is greedy and has realised the situation which they most likely have, they will ask for a lot of money. So as soon as that happens, we might see Alahyar warming the bench for the Hull city. Anyway it's probably a bit more complex than this but this is the gist of it. Pro football.. you know what I mean.
          هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
          نگاه میکنید.
          sigpic
          I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

this team is unorganized, clueless and soft as a hushpoppy and toothless AF especially across the middle of the pitch...! as backline gerefte taa noke hamleh..! they specially suck asss in transition play .!! make your eyes bleed watching these guys in action i swear..!! lol

in all honesty... and seriously they probably would play a more harmonious and organized football if they didnt have any coach and someone just throw 11 players out there and told them to go out there and figure it out on your own..!!?

they really need to offload their hapless coach as soon as possible.... definitely prior to start of next season.... keep honeyman and bring in a slew of of there new Central MFdrs and CBs..... or its gonna be hamin assho kaseh next year ....! Seyed ham yek yekan dare bazish kheeng o kharaab mishe in this System of play... if you can even call it a System..?

Comment

Hull's best player today. Never stopped hustling. Was chasing every ball down on both ends of the field

Comment

Me watching this match today

Comment

soo... wtf happened?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kapenak View Post
                    soo... wtf happened?
                    same shitt as weeks prior.... except they didnt get lucky with a goal or two to win ugly... this time they got pressed up high again and 5 goals stuffed up their butts ..!

Comment

How did I miss this? The athleticism tho!!!

Comment

West Ham is looking at one of Hull City's players, Keane Lewis-Potter.

Comment

Home match tomorrow for Hull City against Notingham (which is resting a bunch of players due to knocks/injuries). Should be a great match for Allahyar to showcase his moves and even score against a higher ranked team.

Comment

With West Ham being after Kean Lewis-Potter of Hull City, Moyes their manager has watched their game away to Millwall. Hopefully Allayer’s 70 odd minutes game caught his eyes too!
                            sigpic
                            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Home match tomorrow for Hull City against Notingham (which is resting a bunch of players due to knocks/injuries). Should be a great match for Allahyar to showcase his moves and even score against a higher ranked team.
                              Should Nottingham Forest beaten AFC Bournemouth, this much would have had a lot higher significance and probably been shown live on Sky but NF lost the race to the runner up and automatic promotion.
                              Having said that they still want to beat Huddersfield to third meaning in the play off they could face Luton and not tougher Sheffield United.
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                                Should Nottingham Forest beaten AFC Bournemouth, this much would have had a lot higher significance and probably been shown live on Sky but NF lost the race to the runner up and automatic promotion.
                                Which is why they’re resting several players against Hull City.

Comment

Working...
                                X