Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Talks about Hossein Vafaei and Snooker as well

Vafaei getting to play snooker at the Crucible in the World Championships is massive.

Also the guy talking about Allahyar, I like him. He has his own podcast and is an expert on the EFL - knows his staff.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
      Ive Read earlier that allahyar comes from a family of wrestlers. Explains his physique and mindset. Absolute stud..
      Yes, I believe he's from Mazanderan (correct me if I'm wrong).

Comment

Comment

Lol. All these random images popping up on twitter since he scored

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Yes, I believe he's from Mazanderan (correct me if I'm wrong).
            Correct, bacheye Amol hast.

Comment

Thats excellent that he's getting such great rep at this club. We've been in dire need of something to be optimistic about in terms of younger talent in Europe. So happy he is on the right track.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  holy shit. Piece of brexit shit just assaulted him off the ball. Allahyar was just making a run and CB smashes his forearm into Allahyar's face. Could have easily broken his nose.

He was getting subbed out anyways and goes off to standing ovation.

Their #6 was also having a go at him, the linesman had to break it up @ 7:15.

FWIW, they made up @ 9:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    Vafaei getting to play snooker at the Crucible in the World Championships is massive.
                    Those comments of his about Ronnie though, what a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      Those comments of his about Ronnie though, what a shame.
                      He may need Allahyar to make the trip over from Hull to Sheffield as his backup 😂

Comment

Comment

It's a critical point that. He's obviously not just a headless chicken but pressing of this volume from a forward player is the mark of an elite talent. So are his entire physical attributes. He's just an all-round gift to all men, women and children.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                            Well, I thought you wanted Taremil, Sardar and Allahyar to play in their offensive positions, not right wingback, left wingback and holding midfielder like under some other coach. Perhaps I made a mistake.
                            Genuinely puzzled though...

1) Who has ever wanted these players to play as wingbacks or holding midfielders?
                            2) When have they ever played in those positions, under any coach?

Are you mixing up realities?

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Allahyar reminds me a bit of Sadio Mane of Liverpool in terms of his pressing and energy. I think he could be the next big international in England.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                                Genuinely puzzled though...

1) Who has ever wanted these players to play as wingbacks or holding midfielders?
                                2) When have they ever played in those positions, under any coach?

Are you mixing up realities?
                                I was told to drop it which I did. But now you are asking again. So I'll give a brief answer and then I'll drop it again.

I was under the impression that you and inarsenewetrust were not fans of Skocic and thought his more balanced/offensive approach will get us killed in WC. Then I noticed you and inarsenewetrust both appreciating a front line of Taremi, Sardar and Allahyar for this WC. I thought perhaps you have come around to playing a more balanced way of football instead of the way we played against Spain up to the point we got score on, in which Taremi, Ansarifard and Sardar spent most of their time defending deep in our own half. Apparently, I was completely wrong. Cool. No problem. My apologies. Will never happen again. Yes, I was mixing up realities... In my reality, we parked the bus against Spain until they scored. Once we opened up, we realized that this Spain is not the Spain we thought they were. Morocco always believed in themselves and gave Spain a real genuine game. But that is my mixed up reality. Never mind. Hope this satisfies you and you can go back to enjoying your weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X