Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    So CQ's "traditional approach" give Azmoun and Taremi a goal each against Algeria (with Mahrez and Slimani) four years ago, and possession stats of 67:33 vs 45:55 today? And we completely dominated them on both sides of the pitch.

Do you genuinely, genuinely think we will go up against England playing with amazing offensive football? This is the delusion I think some of our fans are experiencing.
    Azmoun and Taremi currently are leaps and bounds better than 4 yrs ago. Same with Slimani and Mahrez...just pointing this out. Anything is possible in football if you believe and prepare. That's the key and with this IFF who knows.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Azmoun and Taremi currently are leaps and bounds better than 4 yrs ago. Same with Slimani and Mahrez...just pointing this out. Anything is possible in football if you believe and prepare. That's the key and with this IFF who knows.
      Mahrez 4 years ago was just about to sign for Man City and 2 years earlier had won player of the season in the Premier League helping Leicester win the league. Slimani was 29 (33 now) and past his best playing days even then too.
      Agree with you though with Azmoun and Taremi being much better players now than 4 years ago though.
      Or are you saying in 2018 Mahrez and Slimani were much better than 4 years before?

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        Mahrez 4 years ago was just about to sign for Man City and 2 years earlier had won player of the season in the Premier League helping Leicester win the league. Slimani was 29 (33 now) and past his best playing days even then too.
        Agree with you though with Azmoun and Taremi being much better players now than 4 years ago though.
        Or are you saying in 2018 Mahrez and Slimani were much better than 4 years before?
        No I'm saying Mahrez and Slimani are not the same as 4 years ago. My point is players evolve...for better or worse.

Comment

Comment

Looks like Haji Wright and Allahyar might be teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Looks like Haji Wright and Allahyar are might be teammates.
              probably would be a solid signing for them. Think Allahyar works best with a more traditional 9 to play off. This guy although not most talented could be effective in championship with his strong physicality. Front three of KLP, Wright, Allahyar for championship standards is one of the best.

Ozan, Traore (these some certain) are solid additions for midfield. If they can get Seri from fulham (rumored) and highly rated young AM from MK Dons that would really help establish a better supply line for their front players and less of the bezan ziresh we saw from them this season

Comment

Comment

Has Allahyar signed with them officially yet? All the hype before the opening of transfers and still nothing official?

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Has Allahyar signed with them officially yet? All the hype before the opening of transfers and still nothing official?

He's been granted extra time off by Hull because he was on international duty.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      He's been granted extra time off by Hull because he was on international duty.
                      But signing a player usually happens during time off. I'm worried he will get sent back to Turkey. Seems odd. They kept saying imminent signing...now no news?

Comment

He also just got married before TM camp and probably is on his honeymoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Yeah, what Nokhodi said. Right now he is in Turkey on his honeymoon with his wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Hope this is the case.

Comment

Saw this on the Hull City forum

Comment

Rest assured - Allahyar will be a Hull City player
                                golbezanpodcast.com
                                twitter.com/GolBezan
                                instagram.com/GolBezan
                                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Working...
                                X