Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    The bench tour started!
    Our boys in England prob have the 2 most incompetent coaches...so no surprise!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Our boys in England prob have the 2 most incompetent coaches...so no surprise!

Should have chosen their club better

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Should have chosen their club better
        In Allahyar'a case he is on loan. Shota arrived in the midst of his move so not much he could have done. Prob shouldn't have signed such a long contract with Fenerbace to begin with.

Saman was in favor last year...promotion really jacked up Frank's mentality and view of Saman overall.

Comment

He’s on. Any links?
          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

I am having a hard time with this link but give it a try. May work better for you:

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/37369...ty_luton_town/

Comment

Great chance for Allahyar but fantastically saved by the keeper. He gets a corner.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Allahyar involved in the build-up play that leads to the goal.

Comment

He has been quite lively. And as I am typing, they just scored. Sayadmanesh did a great job holding up the ball and finding a free man in the buildup to the goal. He did good today.

Comment

Allahyar doing the playmaking on the wing for Hull, as they practically have no playmaker

Gets the ball, beats his man, makes a great pass and opens up the field and Hull find a late goal

Comment

he did well in limited playing minutes... 25min or so...? but Hull looked unorganized AF (especially sloppy defensively ) so he spend more time in his own half helping them just try to get outa their own half .
                      had a nice shot from inside of box saved well by keeper ... sent in couple of nice service balls into box and was well involved in their consolation goal..!
                      should be a starter down RW for them next match ..... ..!!

Comment

Just glad he's out of Ukraine I guess..

Comment

Hull are a very limited side - mixture of good young players , players there on loan and league 1 standard players. After the turmoil of the last time they were in the Championship -staying up this season is a massive positive.
                          Fans seem like a decent bunch, they want Allahyar to play more from what they have said and they like what they have seen so far and he is not afraid to get stuck in (which always adheres itself to a crowd).
                          This summer is the one where we will truly see what the new owners intentions are for Hull - whether Allahyar is there next season to see it is another thing. As mentioned before the talk is that they are impressed and want to make his more permanent in the Summer.

Comment

Once he is fully fit he will start 100% - hamstring injuries take a long time to recover from and are very easy to re-aggrevate so I’m glad he’s been easing into the games for Hull.

Hopefully after the international games he should be ready to play 60-70 mins
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hull owner attempting to lure Ozil back England

https://www.teamtalk.com/hull-city/e...-acun-illicali

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X