Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    Outside his job, he has access to one of the nicest and most cultured cities in Europe - Hull "The Barcelona of East Yorkshire".

Truly, a capital for culture.https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/what...-21-best-70440
    Dude What are you talking about! London is the worst place I have seen in Europe
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
      Dude What are you talking about! London is the worst place I have seen in Europe
      Dude Kingston Upon Hull is 200 miles north of London, educate yourself before opining!

Comment

Derby match pics

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, This wasn't the response to my comment that I expected

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
            LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, This wasn't the response to my comment that I expected
            I didn't want to be mean! I understand you like the place , I have just been to London several times and had different experiences of England it was cheep, small & gray! Hope Allahyar have a good time there and wish him best.
            sigpic

Comment

^ follow the link bro He is being facetious.

Go Allahyar!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14hl61D4BfE

Kingston upon Hull and London are 2 different cities!

Comment

I didn't want to be mean! I understand you like the place , I have just been to London several times and had different experiences of England it was cheep, small & gray! Hope Allahyar have a good time there and wish him best.
                  I honestly can't tell if you are doubling down on my own puckish banter about Hull, or not?

And this is some meta-meta-satire about the city of white phone boxes

Seriously though, it's not too bad - East Yorkshire folk are quite dour and it's far away from things but they have a decent sense of humour. I've still got no idea how it got the CoC in 2017 (maybe an effort to stimulate regeneration). My guess is that he will be on the LNER non-stop when he isn't playing...

Comment

Been looking at Hull and there’s quite a few decent Iranian restaurants.

Next game is against Fulham - ouch.

Comment

^#1 ranked Fulham

Comment

Lets not pussyfoot around the truth. London = Toilet bowl of europe

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          Lets not pussyfoot around the truth. London = Toilet bowl of europe
                          "Sir, when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford.”

The greatest city on the planet, without the slightest bit of doubt.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            ^#1 ranked Fulham
                            Fulham who have scored 77 goals in 29 games.
                            Mitrovic has 30 goals already in the league this season!
                            Watch out for Carvalho too , he is some talent. Can see why Liverpool offered 8 million for him on the last day of the transfer window (even with only 6 months left on his contract).

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              Fulham who have scored 77 goals in 29 games.
                              Mitrovic has 30 goals already in the league this season!
                              Watch out for Carvalho too , he is some talent. Can see why Liverpool offered 8 million for him on the last day of the transfer window (even with only 6 months left on his contract).
                              !!!!!!

Comment

Hull City GK Baxter is still out as well. High scoring Fulham and possibly vulnerable HC goal...you can do the math

Comment

Working...
                                X