No announcement yet.

Allahyar Sayyadmanesh @ Hull City | 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideally he'll remain benched today as I'm not switching over from Liverpool game.

Comment

Shota needs to get sacked already, I have a feeling they are just waiting until the end of the season. His tactics are awful idk if he even knows what the hell is going on
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This Coventry City team looks weak. If Allahyar gets subbed on, I think he will open his scoring account against them.

Comment

2-0 HC at HT.

Comment

First sub at 74'. Not Allahyar

Comment

They're trying to hold onto the lead. another defender on for Hull.

Comment

He's on

Comment

allahyar on for a couple minutes

Comment

I blinked and the match was over. How did he do?

Comment

He made a nice tackle, other than that they were playing kill the clock.

Eaves who has been starting over him hasn't done much in the last 4 games so I don't think Allahyar is bench ridden, I think he just needs real minutes to take the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                        He made a nice tackle, other than that they were playing kill the clock.
                        Eaves who has been starting over him hasn't done much in the last 4 games so I don't think Allahyar is bench ridden, I think he just needs real minutes to take the spot.
                        As you said, he couldn't do much today because his team was running out the clock when he came on. They even had a couple of chances for counter attacks but with Allahyar in a decent position and decided to hold on to the ball in their own half or on the wings.

Also, I don't think Eaves is his direct competition. It more Honeyman. Last few times Allahyar played, he was playing behind the striker. Their strikers are Eaves and Forss. He just brought on Allahyar because they were playing super defensive the last 10 minutes and Allahyar is a more physical forward than Forss.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          As you said, he couldn't do much today because his team was running out the clock when he came on. They even had a couple of chances for counter attacks but with Allahyar in a decent position and decided to hold on to the ball in their own half or on the wings.

Also, I don't think Eaves is his direct competition. It more Honeyman. Last few times Allahyar played, he was playing behind the striker. Their strikers are Eaves and Forss. He just brought on Allahyar because they were playing super defensive the last 10 minutes and Allahyar is a more physical forward than Forss.
                          If honeyman or lewis potter are his direct competition he has a tougher job to crack the line up. What do u think?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                            If honeyman or lewis potter are his direct competition he has a tougher job to crack the line up. What do u think?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
                            Yea those two have been playing more regularly, and Honeyman is a decent player.

Still too early to draw any conclusions, but until they start losing a few games in a row, or have like 3 or 4 low scoring ties, I don't think we are going to see Allahyar get any starts this season (only 8 games left). If it is true that they will sign him permanently for next season, I think next season is when we will see him get some decent playing time on this team.

Comment

Allahyar on the bench today v. Luton Town. Kick off less than 45 min away.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Allahyar on the bench today v. Luton Town. Kick off less than 45 min away.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                The bench tour started!

Comment

Working...
                                X