X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulinho 15 games 2 assist

Comment

Sardar about to come on.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Azmoun coming on.

Comment

Guys, he just started full team training last week, he's coming off a long layoff. It's natural it'll take some time. They won't (and shouldn't) throw him into the mixer in such a hotly contest match (or vs. Bayern). That can kill his confidence even more and increases the chances of injury.

Comment

7 min to go Azmoun coming on!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Azmoun time

Comment

sardar coming in with some 6-7 min to go..!!
                i thought only 3 subs..?

come on boyeeee escore for baba...

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  sardar coming in with some 6-7 min to go..!!
                  i thought only 3 subs..?

come on boyeeee escore for baba...
                  Atalanta has already made 4 subs

Comment

So they take their beet playmaker off in Wirtz and now Sardar on...hmmmm

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Nice header pass by Azmoun to Diaby, who makes a good run into open space.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Ref calls a BS foul on Sardar

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          Guys, he just started full team training last week, he's coming off a long layoff. It's natural it'll take some time. They won't (and shouldn't) throw him into the mixer in such a hotly contest match (or vs. Bayern). That can kill his confidence even more and increases the chances of injury.
                          I know it takes time and i was definitely not expecting him to start or even get time, but junk minutes are really bad for confidence... Prefer him to have zero minutes here and then 30 minutes in a league game when Bayer are 3-0 up or something in a few weeks time...

Comment

What a great stadium atmosphere by Atalanta fans.

Comment

Paulinho is shit

Comment

Finished. Sardar played 10 minutes in total.

Comment

Working...
                                X