Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun's fitness should be compared to the other forwards not to the midfield guys. The analogy is you have sprinters against long distance runners. Is Schick in much better shape and running more? Azmoun is now playing the False 9 (Messi's position). He has to drop so deep that his marker will have to release him and that screws up the defenses marking arrangement and forces shifting and opens passing lanes. This is actually exactly what TM needs, a person with soft touch, vision, and strength. Clearly, he needs to cover a much longer distance to get back into the offense after he ignites it and he needs much better fitness for that. In a few months he will be a much improved all around player.

Not sure this was posted before or not.

https://twitter.com/bayer04_en/statu...zzYtcAXBgXcrtA

Comment

Yeah a lot talk that he will be this and that since 2013. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
        Our man getting in game shape 💪🏼💪🏼 Love to see it
        Only about 10 years too late. lmao

Comment

And yet he was recognized as one of the 50 fastest players at the 2018 world cup clocking at over 32 mph. There is a reason why he is a good finisher and always seems to be at the right place. It is being able to read the game and speed.

Comment

Keep questioning Sardar's heart and desires to be the best he can be ... why is hating on our best players a cool, new trend nowadays?

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Yek chizi be nazare man nabayad nagofte bemanad:

Dar akharin baazihaaye fasl ke Sardar daasht dar tarkibe aslie Leverkusen baazi mikard man yek Sor'at, Paaskaari va Takravie shegeftangizi az Azmoun didam

ke dar Zenit high vaght nadideh bodaam va fahmidam tavaanaayie in baazikon che ghadr balaa ast.

Man fekr mikonam in fasl Sardar kheili az teamhaaye Bundesliga raa khahad ghaafelgir kard, faghat dar yek shiveye taktiki baazi kone ke nazdike darvaazeyeh harif baashe.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                Keep questioning Sardar's heart and desires to be the best he can be ... why is hating on our best players a cool, new trend nowadays?

People are getting mad at him because he didn’t criticize Skocic.

Comment

Same people will be on suicide watch if god forbid he starts in good form. Sad state of affairs but not surprising when their entire posting history revolved around the notion he would never leave russia.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    People are getting mad at him because he didn’t criticize Skocic.
                    Nice fiction. How many times did his own coach say he is in poor shape?

Lol when a Russian article said he came to winter camp too heavy, his big fans were convinced that it was a hit piece paid for by Zenit because he wanted to leave. Then his new coach says he is out of shape in 4 or 5 interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Lol when a Russian article said he came to winter camp too heavy, his big fans were convinced that it was a hit piece

paid for by Zenit because he wanted to leave. Then his new coach says he is out of shape in 4 or 5 interviews.
                      Of course he was out of shape. He had an ankle injury and got Covid too.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                        Lol when a Russian article said he came to winter camp too heavy, his big fans were convinced that it was a hit piece paid for by Zenit because he wanted to leave. Then his new coach says he is out of shape in 4 or 5 interviews.
                        the coach also said they were very impressed by his attitude and willingness to put in the extra work to get back in shape quick, as well as his general demeanour, they way he fitted into the team, and his high technical quality. And they trusted him with pretty regular minutes for a guy who wasnt in the best shape for all the reasons mentioned.

Comment

amazing interview thanx for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Of course he was out of shape. He had an ankle injury and got Covid too.
                            Yeah and not in the best shape before then either… And we all know he should’ve left Russia a long time ago.

So why are you dismissing these criticisms as ‘Sko hate’? No one is saying he sucks as a player…

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Same people will be on suicide watch if god forbid he starts in good form. Sad state of affairs but not surprising when their entire posting history revolved around the notion he would never leave russia.
                              He will be clutch for TM. Got no doubts. My sardar auto jersey is prominently on display in my mancave cause this guy never fails for TM when it counts. He is more mature and better finisher than 2018. I just hope he maximizes his time at Bayer Leverkusen and comes in banging form.

Also just to clarify. I don't believe he doesn't try in training I just think his laissez-faire attitude throws some of his detractors off mistaking it for not caring.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Never been a fan of this guy's attitude. If our football culture was professional then he'd have taken some classes at this point to tell him when to say what instead of this strange attitude.

Hopefully he can shine in Bayer this season.
                                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Working...
                                X