This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Man nemidonam agar kheili khosham miyaad ke morrabbie Leverkusen Sardar raa dar yek posti poshte noke hamle jay mide,
    bayad bebinin vaghean in post be Azmoun mikhore ya na.
    Poshte noke hamle ya rooye nimkat. He’s not getting ahead of Schick. He’s not in Russia anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Poshte noke hamle ya rooye nimkat. He’s not getting ahead of Schick. He’s not in Russia anymore.
      Manzoram ine ke nemidonam az nazare TAKTIKI morrabie Leverkusen daare yek tasmime khoobi migire, chon Sardar be nazare man yek shomare 9 ast.

Morrabbie Leverkusen Sardar raa dar akharin baazihaaye fasl dar tarkibe asli jay daad chon fekr mikone ke mitone dar poste poshte noke hamle mofid baashe.

Bayad bebinin in tasmime khoobi ast ya na. Agar baazish nagereft ya jaash hamoon nimkat mishe ya morrabbi taktik raa avaz mikone va Shick va Sardar raa kenaare ham baazi mide.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Manzoram ine ke nemidonam az nazare TAKTIKI morrabie Leverkusen daare yek tasmime khoobi migire, chon Sardar be nazare man yek shomare 9 ast.

Morrabbie Leverkusen Sardar raa dar akharin baazihaaye fasl dar tarkibe asli jay daad chon fekr mikone ke mitone dar poste poshte noke hamle mofid baashe.

Bayad bebinin in tasmime khoobi ast ya na. Agar baazish nagereft ya jaash hamoon nimkat mishe ya morrabbi taktik raa avaz mikone va Shick va Sardar raa kenaare ham baazi mide.
        Even with Wirtz’ injury, I am surprised that the coach is trying him in this position. Aslan behesh nemikhore. At Zenit, Dzyuba was the better playmaker and support. Azmoun is just a finisher.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          Even with Wirtz’ injury, I am surprised that the coach is trying him in this position. Aslan behesh nemikhore. At Zenit, Dzyuba was the better playmaker and support. Azmoun is just a finisher.
          yet not as good of a finisher still as Schick ..... i also think until Writz gets healthy and in groove of things ....Sardar is the next best option for the coach to play the 8/10 provider/secondary striker role..!!
          in fact imo, sardar's yek/doe, passing combination play is one of his most underrated and superior skill-sets as a footballer .... however he'd still have to Vastly Improve his Stamina/Personal Fitness/Constant Off the ball Running into open space from box to box for 90min or at least from half-line deep into opponents box thus providing himself as a passing outlet and essentially transitioning Bayer from D to Attack ..!!
          He won't be getting too many goals in the current set up .... but more importantly he'd get a chance to vastly improve his Stamina which is even more important for him to have a more impactful WC display this time around than the weak ass showing in 2018..!

Comment

on the iOS, specifically the iMessage gif search function, if you search no motivation, scroll down 6 rows, you'll get a gif of Sardar shrugging his shoulder in the Bayer jersey

This is the gif

Comment

Back to his roots

Comment

Austria!

Comment

Comment

Our man getting in game shape 💪🏼💪🏼 Love to see it

Comment

Man nemidonam agar kheili khosham miyaad ke morrabbie Leverkusen Sardar raa dar yek posti poshte noke hamle jay mide,
                      bayad bebinin vaghean in post be Azmoun mikhore ya na.
                      I think he will continue to play #10 until wirtz return. AT least thats what he played in the friendly game and also from some of the training vids. They havent signed any replacement 10 (mudryk from shakhtar was rumored but shakhtar blocked the deal) so within the squad it seems Seoane has decided Sardar has the best profile to fill this creative responsibility. He did pretty well in terms of chance creation when he played there at back end of last season. People say he only scored one goal and yes his finishing was not as sharp as usual, but his role was also totally different and much more of a creator, not a goal scorer.

After I do not see it as straightforward as he goes to the bench, certainly not if he can improve his chemistry with schick. A front 2 of Sardar and Schick supported by Diaby as a more traditional wide player and Wirtz as more of an inverted winger on the opposite side, drifting into 10 position seems feasible. OFC, if they stick with 1 CF that would be schick and nobody else.

--------Andrich------Demirbay-------
                      Diaby----------------------Wirtz-----
                      ---------Azmoun---Schick-------

Seaone also played similar formation when he was the coach of Young Boys. We also saw leipzig for years under nagelssman play similar system, ragnick as well.

I think key thing for Sardar is fitness, and so far he seems to be making big improvements on that front.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

I think key thing for Sardar is fitness, and so far he seems to be making big improvements on that front.
                        He is still not at the level of the other players. I'm not sure he will get there no matter how much he will train. if you look at the videos you can see he is not at the same fitness level as others. I saw one video where the 1st half players where on a bike after that pre season game. Several players where actually biking while sardar was just sitting in his bike. SA has 2 problems with his fitness, 1 is his attitude and 2 is the breathing capacity

Comment

https://youtu.be/8h9Ck5erZ1o
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            He is still not at the level of the other players. I'm not sure he will get there no matter how much he will train. if you look at the videos you can see he is not at the same fitness level as others. I saw one video where the 1st half players where on a bike after that pre season game. Several players where actually biking while sardar was just sitting in his bike. SA has 2 problems with his fitness, 1 is his attitude and 2 is the breathing capacity
                            He has a laissez-faire attitude. Sometimes it works to his advantage particularly in bonding with teammates and staff but I wonder if it is translating into his training and approach to fitness. Certainly Bundesliga is more demanding that Russian league.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

He should’ve left Russia in 2017. He could’ve developed into a dorost hesabi player like Schick, who is entering his 7th season in a top league. A player with Azmoun’s talent should be scoring 15-20 goals in these leagues at 27 years. Instead we are still discussing his poor fitness and attitude.

Comment

His fitness will be max this season. Leverkusen is hyper professional when it comes to that. Latest technologies and techniques!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X