X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

God I'm so glad our wonder boy is out of Russia

Comment

I'm watching Zenit - Rubin and I have to say this "Azmoun replacement" from Zenit, Yuri Alberto does not look very good. Early stages, but I don't think he will have the success Azmoun had in Zenit.

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, the ultimate bullet that was dodged:
          https://www.fifa.com/tournaments/men...l-competitions

Fifa and Uefa suspend all russian clubs and national teams from all competitions

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
            Ladies and gentlemen, the ultimate bullet that was dodged:
            https://www.fifa.com/tournaments/men...l-competitions

Fifa and Uefa suspend all russian clubs and national teams from all competitions
            Dirty Europeans and their double standards. F*cking hypocrites

Comment

^^^ thats fucked up man.

so now its poland vs Sweden or Czech Republic .

Wow ! thats messed up.

So when iran doesn't wanna play isreal (not that i support this) fifa bans iran but when polan and sweden don't wanna play russia they ban russia! Double stantdards!

Also we didn't see usa or england getting banned when they attacked afghanistan and iraq! instead iraq has been banned from home games!

Comment

^Welcome to the New World OrderTM

Comment

So no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                    So no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?
                    ROFL post of the year, smash the like button bacheha!!! 🔥

Comment

not under the couch either
                      https://youtu.be/T5YgJx8VGRA

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
                        Dirty Europeans and their double standards. F*cking hypocrites
                        In harf raa ghabool daram.

Premier League: Arabestane Saudi befarmaid Engelestan, Newcastle raa abaad konid.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                          In harf raa ghabool daram.

Premier League: Arabestane Saudi befarmaid Engelestan, Newcastle raa abaad konid.
                          agree.

Hopefully the world rids itself of Putin, CCP, Islamic Republic, al-Assad, Saudi leaders, Imperialists & Zionists etc.
                          "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Hypocrisy of the west needs to be called out. How come U.S. was not banned from sports competitions when they attacked Iraq based on pure fabrications and they used their "shock and awe" strategy that almost completely destroyed Iraq's infrastructure? Estimates of Iraqi dead is over 700K and that's before the daesh murderous run. Absolute majority of Americans who died or were maimed also came from poor families who chose the US armed forces as a way out. As millions of Iraqis (when you include the injured and displaced) and thousand of Americans paid for the U.S. government's violation of international law and human rights of Iraqi people, now people of Ukraine and Russia have to pay for the aftermath of NATO expansion and Putin's adventurism ... and yes, I am an American citizen and I have every right to criticize the policies of the U.S. government.

I am glad Sardar is not stuck in this mess. I am glad Shahab is out of Ukraine yet my thoughts are with the millions who couldn't and wouldn't get out.

Now back to football!

I hope Sardar practices the full week and is in the squad for the Bayern match on Saturday!

Go Sardar!

Comment

I for one am stoked and can't wait to see Sardar take his game to the next level now that he is getting superior German coaching and training full time. Inshallah, he will get the start this upcoming match day.
                              The REAL. The LEGEND. Since 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                ROFL post of the year, smash the like button bacheha!!! [emoji91]
                                motshakerim aziz

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X