Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ there is a new english interview with him with german media. I'll post it if i find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Don’t know if this was posted at the time but found this interview with him from before 2018 World Cup, kinda awkward 😃

https://youtu.be/r1_loB-jO3Q
      With all due respect, calling Azmoun handsome is like calling Puyol sexy af

Comment

Don’t know if this was posted at the time but found this interview with him from before 2018 World Cup, kinda awkward 😃

https://youtu.be/r1_loB-jO3Q
        This interview is so weird but the girl is very hot
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Zenit so, so soorakh at home against Betis. :|

Comment

Zenit down 2-0 by 18th minute.
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Well there goes the dream of Azmoun playing against Zenit this season

Comment

Left on time!
                Just that 2 months injury..

Comment

Zenit get 1 back courtesy of Dzyuba lol

Comment

Zenit equalize

Comment

Dzyuba for Team Melli
                      sigpic

Comment

Sardar won't be in the squad in the match vs Mainz tomorrow.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Damn this guys been recovering for two months now lol

Comment

You think he hasn’t played a game of football since December, they are being cautious which in a World Cup year I really appreciate.

Comment

You think he hasn’t played a game of football since December, they are being cautious which in a World Cup year I really appreciate.
                              i dont know about all that... they need to get him on the pitch already.... beginning to piss me off ..!
                              you know if the current starters werent clicking so well and garnering positive results like they've been of late, sardar woulda been deemed plenty fit to at least be on the bench..!!

i dont really understand wtf Sardar was thinking letting himself go and gaining so much weight on and during freaking Contract earning season and timing..!! he vastly has himself only to blame for such a stupidity..!!

Comment

btw who is gonna be Lever's opponent in Europa cup..? when they playing it anyways..!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X