X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully Azmoun will gift us with a nice Norooz present! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸš€

Comment

Bayer need a win today to further solidify their top 4 spot. Their competitors, Leipzig, Freiburg and Hoffenheim all dropped points this weekend.

Comment

Any links??

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
          Any links??
          http://weakstreams.com/soccer-stream.../?sport=soccer

Comment

Cmon Sardar 2ta bezan! btw i like coach prediction about topform after summer=topform for world cup!
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Adli had Sardar wide open in the middle, and opts to shoot instead of passing it. Adli is kinda an annoying player.

Comment

I hate this adli guy so much he’s the one leverkusen player who truly sucks and has terrible football IQ…..he had Sardar WIDE open in the middle of the box and has 2 defenders closing him down and decides to shoot!!!!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

And then now stupid adli makes a terrible challenge and gets a yellow, hope he gets taken out at HT
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    Adli had Sardar wide open in the middle, and opts to shoot instead of passing it. Adli is kinda an annoying player.
                    I agree with you, but he has to earn the trust of his teammates. Sardar has been providing good outlets and runs for this game, just has to convert on an opportunity coming to him.

Comment

Lol @ Adli. Torabi is better.

Comment

And now Adli blows a shot

Comment

LOL now adli skies it from 5 yards away wide open
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

For those in the UK game is being shown live on Sky Sports Football.

Comment

People are forgetting Adli is still a young player himself. What is he, like 21? The first season in Bundesliga joined from the French 2nd division.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                People are forgetting Adli is still a young player himself. What is he, like 21? The first season in Bundesliga joined from the French 2nd division.
                                Please LC jan. Don't rain on our parade. We need a scapegoat and he's the easiest target.

Comment

Working...
                                X