This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FT 2-1
    Sardar looked pretty sharp and lively in the last 25 min or so he got..!! Got couple of headers on goal... one went over ... one saved by keeper ... combined beautifully with his attcking partners

their coach really likes to play on the front foot ... up 2-1 with 25min to go ... he bring on some 5 more attacking players to go for the kill..!! lol rock n roll baby..!! love it

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      FT 2-1
      Sardar looked pretty sharp and lively in the last 25 min or so he got..!! Got couple of headers on goal... one went over ... one saved by keeper ... combined beautifully with his attcking partners

their coach really likes to play on the front foot ... up 2-1 with 25min to go ... he bring on some 5 more attacking players to go for the kill..!! lol rock n roll baby..!! love it
      This is why many analysts wanted Sardar to join Bayer. Relentless style of play.

They need better defenders though.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

he is depressed he misses his partner..

I bet in a month he will be back to his old self if the coach doesnt loose faith in him,
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          I watched 10 minutes. He was playing as a CM basically. Got no healthy passes. I know diaby is talented but since Azmoun has joined he’s been very poor.
          What are you talking about, the guy just made two fantastic assist 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Fitness is improving. He looks way more in sync with his teammates than early days (still they don’t recognize all his movements). Goals will follow soon.

Comment

A really good 25min by Sardar. I am not a bit worried he hasn’t scored yet, let us be real, BL is a much harder league than RPL and it will take transitional time for Sardar to adapt to the league and have chemistry with his team mates. Go Sardar! ❤️

Comment

Good showing in terms of movement and buildup play, slowly he is building chemistry. Needs to get on the score sheet desperately though, at this point he's had plenty of minutes and opportunities to do so. First header should've been on target at least.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                  Good showing in terms of movement and buildup play, slowly he is building chemistry. Needs to get on the score sheet desperately though, at this point he's had plenty of minutes and opportunities to do so. First header should've been on target at least.
                  C’mon man, he literally had 1 start. Just give him time to adapt!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                    I think he picked up an injury this match. Was visibly sluggish despite only playing 25 minutes only, and after match when down grabbing his right knee or thigh
                    just not yet used to playing at such high intensity and fast pace of game (probably wouldnt be typically be putting this many back n forth miles on, playing a full game for zenti or tm ..!! )
                    it'll take him a while till he gets the required fitness and stamina to be able to play anything close to full 90 at such intensity levels at today's game..!

ps
                    could be lingering COVID lung issues too..! speaking from personal experience, im still struggling for my old level of stamina 2 years after getting covid early on..!!
                    used to play tennis or volleyball for 3+ hours without breaking a sweat... but now if i play doubles vb or get a bit of extended running going in tennis ... i begin to huff n puffing ...! i stopped playing soccer some years back mostly due to knee pain ... i'd imagine be breathing outa my ass 10 minutes in if i were to go back to playing football..??

Comment

He needs to score. He got pretty decent playing time so far

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                        What are you talking about, the guy just made two fantastic assist 🤣🤣🤣
                        As I said, I only watched the last 10 minutes.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Another FIFA22 image. Now he not only looks sus, he also looks constipated.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Another FIFA22 image. Now he not only looks sus, he also looks constipated.

Lmao why they doing him like this
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Sardar has a slight cold and was Not involved in Team Training today

Comment

Working...
                                X