This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    I watched the Paramount Plus highlights and that commentator said it was ultimately called a handball on Zenit player (looked like it could have barely brushed his arm hairs). Reminded me of Mehdi's hand ball incident. Totally unavoidable and didn't really change the trajectory of the ball...but they still called it.
    Taremis handball was called because Atletico is the bigger club and from Madrid which is a rich city. They wanted Atletico to go through the group

Comment

https://youtu.be/HCroHZ94XoI

Comment

i hope leverkausen get barca and they destroy barca or rangers, and hope porto get galatasary or lyon

Comment

Sardar will NOT be in the squad tomorrow Seoane confirmed it

Comment

Lets see it in a positive way, he will get a big debut against Bayern on march 5th. Imagine him getting 20-30 mins and scoring. Atalanta match coming up only 5 days later.

Comment

Leverkusen vs Atalanta will be a great matchup to watch, very excited for that one
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Kind of a tough draw. Atalanta is a very solid side.

Comment

Leverkusen's draw (Atalanta) is definitely tougher than Porto's (Lyon). It's an opportunity for Sardar to shine. I am so glad he got out of Zenit in time before the war in Ukraine and the sanctions against Russia and the fact that Zenit didn't make it to EL Round of 16. Matches will be on Thursdays March 10th and March 17th.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Atalanta wouldn’t be much of a threat if Leverkusen didn’t look so vulnerable defensively at times. The thing with Atalanta is they are very clever and one of those teams that can turn on a switch at any time and use your weaknesses to their advantage. I like the way they play the game but if leverkusen shows up full force and has a good day then I think they win. Just will come down to how solid bayer can be defensively IMO.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                      Lets see it in a positive way, he will get a big debut against Bayern on march 5th. Imagine him getting 20-30 mins and scoring. Atalanta match coming up only 5 days later.
                      i will be also in the stadium for that game - so i hoope he plays this time

Comment

Didn’t see him in training pics for today I hope he hasn’t picked up any ailments. Not surprising he’s not in the squad considering he’s only had 1 practice with the team. Hopefully by Monday he’s got a full week of training in.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                          Didn’t see him in training pics for today I hope he hasn’t picked up any ailments.
                          He was there. I saw him in their instagram stories.

Comment

The coach had previously said he would see how Sardar is doing before including him in the squad this weekend. I don’t think there is any reason for alarm. He’s still just starting to workout with the team.

Comment

Just occurred to me how lucky Azmoun got, if he had stayed in Zenith then probably the deal would've fallen through as most likely European leagues will not make any financial deals with Russians in near future

Also who knows what would happen by the time he would be released from his contract by the summer of 2022

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                The coach had previously said he would see how Sardar is doing before including him in the squad this weekend. I don’t think there is any reason for alarm. He’s still just starting to workout with the team.
                                Exactly….it was clear seeing how he only started training with the team yesterday that he would not be in the squad. It was super optimistic to think he would be thrown in with one or two days of training with the team
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X