Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am, not sure if I like this... Azmoun is almost playing as a central midfielder. Alot if times he doesnt even get in the box on crosses.

Definetley not playing to his strengths, sure he is pressures well and wins headers but you want him in the box, not in midfield.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rightoussoul View Post
      I am, not sure if I like this... Azmoun is almost playing as a central midfielder. Alot if times he doesnt even get in the box on crosses.

Definetley not playing to his strengths, sure he is pressures well and wins headers but you want him in the box, not in midfield.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
      I remember the manager saying that he wanted to play him there when Wirtz went out injured.

Comment

down 2/1 again ;/

LWB Struggling CBs sleeping ... typical soorakh Bayer backline

Sardar sleep walking for most part so far... day late/dollar short to every challenge or ball.. his teammates also not doing a good job of getting him more involved in the build up play

Comment

Freiburg down 0-3 now. If B04 draw this match, they can secure CL qualification too (if my math is correct).

Comment

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/54578...850178|36|1|en
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

he was clean in possesion when he did find the ball, but they had a lot of trouble in general building out of the back so far today. Hoffenheim pressing very aggressively and bayer's back 4 struggling to play out of it, even get the ball to CMs who can then get it to sardar.

Comment

HT, down 2-1.

Somewhat anonymous half by Sardar. B04 has been largely out-played and haven't shown much coming forward.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Freiburg down 0-3 now. If B04 draw this match, they can secure CL qualification too (if my math is correct).
                  That's true, but if Freiburg loses today, not only would they need to beat Leverkusen away in the final game but also catch up a huge margin in goal difference (which right now are 16 goals).

Comment

This is worst position for him.
                    Taremi is Ok to play there, not him and coach insist to play with one target, so...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

every game i've seen of Bayer .... they struggle mightily building play from back and in transition into offense...!! and No Sardar isnt gonna be the solution for them in CAM... He can transition them well and swiftly but they gotta first get him the ball to his feet which they struggle to do..! he doesnt have the engine and required workrate to play CM/CAM.... No10, perhaps ... but you can't yank him that deep and reasonably expect any production from him in the offensive end..!! they badly need some quality CMs brought on, but they keep buying up winger/strikers..!! ?:/

i think their keeper has played more balls forward from back than all the other players combined this last half..?

they gotta mix things up for 2nd half a bit for sure .. getting pressed high... so send some ball over the top for moosa shick to run on to..?

Comment

Azmoun has been totally blocked off by hoffenheim . They analysed last weeks game and totally blocked off azmoun in this game. They need to take him infront next to Schik attacking with two strikers. This formation 4-4-2 (4-1-3-2).

All I saw this game was crossing from the sides in the box which only worked once.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                          That's true, but if Freiburg loses today, not only would they need to beat Leverkusen away in the final game but also catch up a huge margin in goal difference (which right now are 16 goals).
                          Thank you for clarifying! So looks like B04 will, for all intents and purposes, be playing CL football next season.

Comment

Sardar more involved this half so far. Nice, clean one touch passes. Too bad his teammates can't reciprocate.

Comment

sardar subbed off! BS.

Comment

Sardar off in the 64th minute.

It wasnt a bad performance, not like he had turnovers or dumb plays. He just wasnt that involved (largely due to his teammates failing to get him the ball). When he did get the ball, he was fine. His last play was a nice, one touch pass to clear a corner that kickstarted a counter.

Comment

Working...
                                X