Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like theyve been working him hard to get back into optimal shape. Already looking closer to his optimal slim weight (although those extra few kgs he was carrying around certainly werent slowing him down, actually seemed to help him on physical side during CL matches vs gardankoloft Juve and Chelsea CBs), I guess shaving helps too lol.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      Looks like theyve been working him hard to get back into optimal shape. Already looking closer to his optimal slim weight (although those extra few kgs he was carrying around certainly werent slowing him down, actually seemed to help him on physical side during CL matches vs gardankoloft Juve and Chelsea CBs), I guess shaving helps too lol.
      yea that oghta slim him up an inch or 2..!!? and make him look more hairodynamic ..!!

ps
      i agree especially for younger players, sometimes carry around A tad Bit of excess weight (so long it doesnt slow their pace and liveliness) actually helps them tremendously in dealing with the physicality of game ..!! the problem as a pro footballer there is a real fine line between achieving that weight limited and keeping it thereabout and avoid easily surpassing it into a gordito outa shape/form one... like those pics of him in the last zenit training camp ..!

Comment

Excess fat means adding strains to the knees especially as sprints in football are interval laps..I say no fat!
        They need to lift medium weights properly.

Comment

I remember the level of excitement we had when AK8 joined Bayern. We were following everyone of his moves very closely. And we know how that turned out at the end. I hope Sardar's faith will be different than Karimi.

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
            I remember the level of excitement we had when AK8 joined Bayern. We were following everyone of his moves very closely. And we know how that turned out at the end. I hope Sardar's faith will be different than Karimi.
            Yes true!

But the interesting thing regarding Azmoun iMHO is that this dude has gotten so much criticism for his club choices. In the end it seems like he choses carefully and look at what role he can play in a club. When he told ARJ to come to russia and do pishraft many ppl were mocking him. Now the roles are completely reversed!

Comment

Originally posted by shahin2000 View Post
              I think that was the only time in AK8 career that he was required to be superfit and run hard... Azmoun comes to the BL with a lot more fitness history...even at WC18 was fitter than AK8 at any point.

Comment

Comment

Looks like he's still doing individual training?

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                    Yes true!

But the interesting thing regarding Azmoun iMHO is that this dude has gotten so much criticism for his club choices. In the end it seems like he choses carefully and look at what role he can play in a club. When he told ARJ to come to russia and do pishraft many ppl were mocking him. Now the roles are completely reversed!
                    That's a great observation! Also, I had forgotten all about the "pishraft" comment lolll.

Azmoun has been very unfairly criticized for his club choices and it's mainly fans who are just upset that they don't get to see him play in bigger leagues or just aren't considering that he has other factors to consider when he chooses clubs, like his personal life and family and other things behind the scenes you'll never be aware of.

Comment

I heard he's got some ligament damage. Is that before joining BL?

Comment

Yes it was said he had sone light problems before he joined Leverkusen and that he is not 100%, i still hope to see him some minutes today.

Also comparing him to Ali Karimis situation in Bundesliga is not right i guess, If you gave Karimi the age of 20 back today i guess he would do the same mistakes again, in general i dont feel to good about Karimis Character.

Comment

Okay i just read on Bild that Azmoun still has a very light injury and is expected to be fully ready in around 2 weeks, but he may get minutes according to the coach.
                          It seems he wont be in the squad today

Edit: its confirmef, not in the squad

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                            Yes it was said he had sone light problems before he joined Leverkusen and that he is not 100%, i still hope to see him some minutes today.

Also comparing him to Ali Karimis situation in Bundesliga is not right i guess, If you gave Karimi the age of 20 back today i guess he would do the same mistakes again, in general i dont feel to good about Karimis Character.
                            If Karimi went to the Bundesliga st 20...we would be comparing him to Messi and Ronaldo. He didn't have the right influence st that young age...talent was beyond comparison.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Sardar not in the squad again. Hopefully next week vs Mainz.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                If Karimi went to the Bundesliga st 20...we would be comparing him to Messi and Ronaldo. He didn't have the right influence st that young age...talent was beyond comparison.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                                true he certainly possessed mad footballing talent to become a top class midfielder like xavi ....! but for that to come to fruition he woulda had to move to europe early like sardar and gotten fit enough and used to the competitive settings of higher levels of football..!!
                                koongoshadi had set in hard in him after spending so many of his peak career years in ayrab wasteland and by then he was badly lacking the proper professional attitude, mentality and off course the required Fitness and Form to make a consistent impact ...!!
                                tbf, after making such a sudden huge leap in his club career, he still managed a pretty decent impact in his first season at Bayern mostly due to his mad natural footballing talent, but early on in the second season a bad injury largely put an end to his footballing career peak and it was pretty much downhill from there going to gutter and PGL drama clubs ..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X