Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed German football fans….by far the most level headed of all European countries. They invest and support their player unconditionally and I’m glad we are seeing much more supportive and positive comments than bad. If he were in England we know very well it would be the exact opposite.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

where to buy the special jersey?

Comment

you know what made me very angry? I was at the game on Sunday and sat right behind the players' bench. Sardar greeted me at the beginning and spoke 2 sentences to each other. I had my Iran flag with me.

I didn't want to call him after the game because I thought he was in a bad mood after all the missed chances.

Then on the other side a man came with his wife and they took several flags out of their pockets. Flags of all players from Leverkusen and Cologne. (also the Iran flag). After the game, Sardar went to them, stressed out, and threw his jersey and the man put the jersey straight into his pocket without being happy. After that, the Iranian flag also went into his pocket and he took out the next flag.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          where to buy the special jersey?
          Commentators said it was sold out.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
            you know what made me very angry? I was at the game on Sunday and sat right behind the players' bench. Sardar greeted me at the beginning and spoke 2 sentences to each other. I had my Iran flag with me.

I didn't want to call him after the game because I thought he was in a bad mood after all the missed chances.

Then on the other side a man came with his wife and they took several flags out of their pockets. Flags of all players from Leverkusen and Cologne. (also the Iran flag). After the game, Sardar went to them, stressed out, and threw his jersey and the man put the jersey straight into his pocket without being happy. After that, the Iranian flag also went into his pocket and he took out the next flag.
            Smart guy I would say... Still hate the behavior though!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Source: https://www.sport-express.ru/obshche...vstva-1902749/

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Denied already according to more reputable outlets.

Comment

How is he supposed to go to Russia if all flights are suspended?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Denied already according to more reputable outlets.
                    Source to those outlets?

Comment

lol imagine if he follows a Russian court order to go back now

Comment

Yes, he left his shaving kit back in Russia and then it was used in perpetration of a crime by the thieves so he is held responsible since he owned the weapon

Go Sardar!

Comment

Sardar's assist. Enjoy!

Go Sardar!

Comment

More trouble...frimpong out for season!

Leverkusen's injury crisis deepens as Frimpong joins Wirtz on sidelines
                            https://www.thescore.com/deu_fed/news/2317468

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

With all these injuries, makes you wonder if they're really unlucky, or being pushed to beyond their conditioning levels.

Comment

I honestly think its way too early for sardar to be given long play time. I don't think he is physically (and now mentally) ready for this .

I look at it this way: sardar was suppose to join them in summer so bayer hopefully has plans for him after summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X