X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They scored 3min after he was in.
    Imo, he needs a couple of consecutive start to reach his level

Comment

Watched his minutes on and off. I thought he played ok, as usual being a friendly it was being run sometimes at half the pace.
      He worked well with the players around him, got into some decent positions in the box (nearly got to a flick on) and some of the crosses were too highly for him but he leapt well.

Comment

i thought he did all right in limited minutes afforded... unfortunately his attacking supporting cast just dont seem to be particularly looking to get him all too involved in attack nor service him better for the finishing touches when he is clearly open in and around the box..!!
        like on that goal today... he was open for the counter run on goal and Writz coulda well targeted him instead with that brilliant through ball ...!!?
        he just needs step up his off the ball effort in order to open himself better for service .... hopefully get a couple of goals so his teammates look up to him for goals..! bit more playing chemistry with the key supporting cast like Writz and Diaby will be key to that in 2nd half of this season... before Schick gets fit again and sends him to mostly bench warming..!!

they seem a lot less runNgunning , attacking and lot more conservative, compact and counter attacking under their new coach..!

im sorta beginning to really question his footballing ambitions too...!! it started out with showing up to new club literally Fat and taking him forever to get fit and then injured... another lackluster WC feature and now ...??

Comment

He has almost 100 horses now, in multiple stables around the world. He's got a big winner in Serlik
          I don't think it's controversial to suggest that football isnt his number one priority

Comment

That is why someone like Daei remain legend despite some fair criticizes at the end of career. The guy had same passion for TM in his debut vs Oman than his last match vs Angola.
            Something that is clearly missing in most of these generation footballers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Scored a pen. against u19s but it was Lunev in goal…

https://twitter.com/bild_bayer04/sta...GkJN69_MXYazZw

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                He has almost 100 horses now, in multiple stables around the world. He's got a big winner in Serlik
                I don't think it's controversial to suggest that football isnt his number one priority

Man how does he afford this?
                Horses are not cheap!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Man how does he afford this?
                  Horses are not cheap!
                  What do you mean how? Why did Ezatolahi leave Spain at 18 to go to Russian league? Why did Ali Karimi refuse several offers to lay on his back in Dubai for 5 years? Some of our best talents were big ******.

Post edited by staff.
                  Warning issued
                  Keshw

Comment

training pic

Comment

The boyz

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        The boyz

They have a tough game ahead on sunday against a strong Borussia Mönchengladbach team. Lets hope that Sardar plays, scores and that his team wins 😄

Comment

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but I think Sardar needs to have a stern convo with Xabi Alonso and BL04 management about their plans for him over the next 6 months. If their stance is to have him come off the bench for the last 20 mins and only start playing him regularly after he scores a few times as a sub…..then he needs to demand a 6 month loan to a team struggling for goals like Bochum or Augsburg.

He needs to be back in an environment where he can be the clear leader of his team and be playing regularly…..that’s the one and only way he will get his mojo back. Otherwise his future is dark and he will be JB 2.0 that is my biggest fear with him.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but I think Sardar needs to have a stern convo with Xabi Alonso and BL04 management about their plans for him over the next 6 months. If their stance is to have him come off the bench for the last 20 mins and only start playing him regularly after he scores a few times as a sub…..then he needs to demand a 6 month loan to a team struggling for goals like Bochum or Augsburg.

He needs to be back in an environment where he can be the clear leader of his team and be playing regularly…..that's the one and only way he will get his mojo back. Otherwise his future is dark and he will be JB 2.0 that is my biggest fear with him.
                            I agree, he is 28 and i highly doubt he starts as main striker in L'Kuzen. At least not anytime soon unless he put up few goals as sub which didn't happen for a year.
                            The good thing is he himself admitted he wasn't good since his move. Hope to see more determination from him.
                            He was the most pure finisher i ever saw since Daei and he still has few more good years in front of him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

He needs to be back in an environment where he can be the clear leader of his team and be playing regularly…..that's the one and only way he will get his mojo back. Otherwise his future is dark and he will be JB 2.0 that is my biggest fear with him.
                              I think you're jumping the gun.

Let's wait till the end of the season.

Bayer has invested a whole lot of money in Sardar. They want Sardar to succeed just as much as Sardar himself.

There is a new coach. The season was interrupted with the WC AND Sardar is coming off a bad injury.

Now he has had weeks to recover and also practice time with the team.

There are no more excuses...time to score goals.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

bench.

Comment

Working...
                                X