This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.fussballtransfers.com/a6...it-verspaetung

according to this new report sardar possible leaving for only 10 million euros, possibly olympic marseille

Comment

Thanks to Leipzig, Bayer 04 are thro to europa league . If sardar stays they will be playing europa league with great chance to win it.

Comment

What is the argument for Bayer Leverkusen doing better in Europa League next season than they managed this year?

Comment

They need to make some serious changes to the roster. Business as usual with diaby frimpong isos won't work

Comment

I hope for once he keeps his fitness during the off season and doesn’t come over weight again. Tired of seeing average / poor first half of a season then a late season shining from him
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

This. No more excuses, pretty consistent starts, getting decent minutes and can't score like he did just a month ago when it matters most. At the end of the day that's his job and he couldn't get it done
              Zero service

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b
                Thanks to Leipzig, Bayer 04 are thro to europa league . If sardar stays they will be playing europa league with great chance to win it.
                Can you pel-ease explain what is the difference between sardar in next year's europa league VS sardar in the current europa league?

They are playing in the same tournament again - I don't get what the difference is and why they will win something which they achieved pretty well this year (semi final)..?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Can you pel-ease explain what is the difference between sardar in next year's europa league VS sardar in the current europa league?

They are playing in the same tournament again - I don't get what the difference is and why they will win something which they achieved pretty well this year (semi final)..?
                  I personally think they did pretty well this season and shoud've been in the finals if roma played football . I dono about sardar's situation, but its seems bayer is making some big changes. Mousa diaby is getting transfered and Andrich and P.schick are back from inury. Bayer + alonso already have Europa experience which is very important. + Sevilla is out of the competition (so far).

Bayer already started signing new players so i'm guessing more players like Xhaka , Ezzalzouli and possibly Skhiri will join bayer.

Comment

Why is all the iranian media talking about sardar moving to Marseille ??

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Why is all the iranian media talking about sardar moving to Marseille ??
                      He's been linked to them since before Bayer as well, so it's an easy connection to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

He's been linked to them since before Bayer as well, so it's an easy connection to make.
                        Yea I know bro but they are talking about it like its a done deal.

Comment

Geraldo seoane is the new coach of Gladbach

Comment

Well Sardar just confirmed he will stay in Bayer 04
                            https://www.instagram.com/p/CtMeoe5oW4-/

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Well Sardar just confirmed he will stay in Bayer 04
                              https://www.instagram.com/p/CtMeoe5oW4-/
                              Huh
                              is that his official instagram account..!?

Still doesn’t rule out a move outa the club but it will help some quite down the frequent departure rumors/news..!?
                              I still prefer it to a transfer to the tokhmy French league ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Huh
                                is that his official instagram account..!?

Still doesn’t rule out a move outa the club but it will help some quite down the frequent departure rumors/news..!?
                                I still prefer it to a transfer to the tokhmy French league ..!
                                Yea thats his off accnt . Guess he'll stay and most likely they keep all 3 strikers. Uff its gonna be a tough year for sardar.

"Ending the season on a high note, proudly representing Bayer Leverkusen in the Bundesliga. It’s been an incredible journey filled with passion, teamwork, and unforgettable moments. Ready to come back even stronger next season."

Comment

Working...
                                X