X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opinion of their fans turning.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      I have zero evidence but he probably thought f*** this guy and faked an injury.
      Tend to agree here. He's a bit of an emotional guy, as we all know. Wouldn't surprise me.

Imagine your best friend shining at the highest level in the match, and you're on the bench of an inferior team. You got a guy who is living off last year in front of you (Schick), who has been terrible and missed a penalty in the first half.

Plus, just 3 years ago, everyone had you as the better player (between him and Taremi). Now, the opposite is true.

His ego is hurt.
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Could have also been smart move on his part. If he felt small niggle to just not risk anything at this stage. He will probably get a chance at the weekend and will definitely get a chance to impress with new coach in near future.

An injury now in a lost game with clueless tactical setup would not help him one bit

Comment

I don't understand people here being so reactionary (with some comments about him not being good enough or being shipped by to Russia). For a striker to be successful, he will need delivery. Strikers don't go up to midfield, dribble half the team and score. They need service. You put Messi on this current Leverkusen team right now, and he will not score much either. Per my prior post, they are just a one-dimensional team in attack right now, and most of their competition has figured it out. In the absence of Wirtz, they have zero going on centrally behind any of their strikers (whether it be Schick or Azmoun); so, unless Hudson-Odoi or Diaby do magic on the sides and feed their strikers, this team has nothing going on offensively. And as we have seen, when teams shut down or contain the Leverkusen wings, the team overall is harmless.

So, this is not generally about Sardar or Schick being bad suddenly, but a combination of lack of creative offensive midfielders and a coach who has not been able to adjust his system to overcome their personnel deficiencies. Strikers need to get into a rhythm too and it's hard when you barely get service/get to touch the ball (that's why for example Schick's form has not been the same as last year, when their offense and the deliveries up front had been much more fluid). So right now, it's just a bad system, no matter who the striker up front is. Hopefully, with a coaching change and the return of a player like Wirtz, they can turn it around the 2nd half of the season.

Comment

K0n laghe coach

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

We all know what Azmoun is capable of, he is one of our most consistent players in recent times. This situation is upsetting, after years in Russia and so-called "big teams" being after him. He made a rather safe move, and it is currently not working out. I hope he can find his form / switch teams, but unfortunately he is going to be out of shape come the WC
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Last coach PFDC thought was shit and on verge of being fired every week is at Chelsea now….

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  Last coach PFDC thought was shit and on verge of being fired every week is at Chelsea now….
                  Big difference, potter gave Brighton results, seoane is just losing and Bayer is in the relegation zone

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                    He would definitely be a regular starter by now if he shaved more often!!! But I still love him for who he is...
                    He needs to at least shave his neckline area lol

Comment

top candidate for Seoane's coaching position is Xabi Alonso.

Domenico Tedesco is also under discussion as a candidate, I would prefer him because he knows Azmoun well from the Russian league and appreciates him.

Comment

Tuchel rejected Leverkusen:
                        https://metro.co.uk/2022/10/05/thoma...king-17504460/

Xabi Alonso is Leverkusen's top candidate now:
                        https://old.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...te_as_seoanes/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Xabi can teach him how to do a Taremi and lob the goalie from nearly 50 yards out. Actually Xabi did it from his own half - he is one of my favourite players ever.

Comment

i sure hope sardar didnt pull his hamstring in the warm ups. that would be really bad news

Comment

This coach nearly lost every game and was not willing to play with 2 strikers, he will be fired these days, Leverkusen is in a very very bad position.

Comment

What I really don't understand is why the coach insists using Schick based on his last year merit game after game. Why not at least for his own sake and future and also for Schick to tart in on bench. This is crazy. How many games does he need to fuck up before he is benched and other players like Sardar get decent chance to proof themself?

Comment

Working...
                                X