B04 forum said he get injured during warming

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      B04 forum said he get injured during warming
      Garbage luck.
      I don’t believe it though !

Comment

Originally posted by tm4ever View Post
        Sardar limped back to the dressing rooms. Source from inside the Dragao.

Skickat från min SM-G973F via Tapatalk
        huh paramount+ showed him warming up just fine before 2nd half. must have been after? oh well.
        Seoane wouldn't have played him anyway.

Comment

I have zero evidence but he probably thought f*** this guy and faked an injury.

Comment

I wonder if it is Azmoun’s ankle or if it is his ego. Not being able to get into the starting 11 of a bottom of the league team after being player of the year all his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              I have zero evidence but he probably thought f*** this guy and faked an injury.
              I'm pretty convinced of this as well. It must be humiliating for him anyway and in his mind he probably isn't in the right place for junk minutes.

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Well I wonder what people would say if he played like hlozek or schick have all season. Probably he is not good enough for this level and will be shipped back to russia soon.

These two guys dont do ANYTHING. I am not saying bench them forever, but just occasional rotation for schick even would be normal.

Anyways, sardar reputation remains enhanced by not being involved with this mess

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Well I wonder what people would say if he played like hlozek or schick have all season. Probably he is not good enough for this level and will be shipped back to russia soon.
                    These two guys dont do ANYTHING. I am not saying bench them forever, but just occasional rotation for schick even would be normal.
                    Anyways, sardar reputation remains enhanced by not being involved with this mess
                    Not sure about that. Says more about Sardar not being able to crack the lineup despite his competition playing like shit.

Comment

So glad he didn't play in their shit show tonight. I hope that POS coach is fired ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Not sure about that. Says more about Sardar not being able to crack the lineup despite his competition playing like shit.

Disagree respectfully. Coaches can sometimes be more stubborn than a camel. This is a ego thing for Seoanne.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Disagree respectfully. Coaches can sometimes be more stubborn than a camel. This is a ego thing for Seoanne.
                          I guess it's a matter of time before we find out if the problem is the coach, or Sardar. No way Seoanne makes to the end of October.

Comment

His recent cameos certainly do not suggest that. Anyways, the decisions have certainly not paid off and he is pretty much nailed on for the sack now.

Azmoun looked fairly sharp vs Senegal as well, up against a top defensive line, took his goal as you would expect. Helped our link play a lot when he came on

Comment

taremi the goat

Comment

Be honest….Sardar has not played any bad games for Bayer besides the one early in the season where he missed 3 or 4 good chances. Since then schik has missed 25 and still starts every game.

Without any bias whatsoever….Sardar EASILY has produced more chances per minute than any other player in Bayer. His limited minutes and also even though he is used out of position….he STILL has an impact every single time he plays and looks to be one of the best, if not the best and most lively player in attack.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X