Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sardar has scored at a high level in Europe so we know he is capable of it. Apart from a few performances at Bayer he has played well and has played out of position in nearly all of the games.
    The whole team has not been with it this season.
    He has scored before against Chelsea, Bayern Munich, Ajax, Atletico Madrid, Lyon, Benfica, Juventus. All these for teams who were worse than the opposition. I’m probably missing other teams too.

Comment

im ssure he will get it going with the scoring pretty soon, and specially if coach switches. but if it doesnt work out he can allwayz go to adana demispour.. and play along Dzyuba and Balotelli. what a great trio that would be!

and some international relations with Dzyuba would probably make him happy and in form again for the world cup, maybe thats whats missing atm
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        im ssure he will get it going with the scoring pretty soon, and specially if coach switches. but if it doesnt work out he can allwayz go to adana demispour.. and play along Dzyuba and Balotelli. what a great trio that would be!

and some international relations with Dzyuba would probably make him happy and in form again for the world cup, maybe thats whats missing atm
        I hope you are being sarcastic regarding to FC Adana Kebab

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          I hope you are being sarcastic regarding to FC Adana Kebab

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            He was barely a 90 min player even in Russia.

he showed big improvement in that front in final 6-12 months. See late goal vs Juventus after a game chasing shadows, until late injury vs chelsea he ran their defense (best in europe just a few months before) into the ground.

All offensive guys in their team are struggling at the moment, not just him. Of course, he has less credit in the bank so to speak compared to schick and diaby.

Comment

Wow Dortmund were 2-0 up in the 89th minute and lost 3-2.

Leipzig losing at Union Berlin too.

Bayern Munich loving today.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Their tactics have been poor. They were poor last year too. They were saved by Diaby having a wonder season and the discovery of Wirtz (who they ran into the ground). They then did nothing to improve the defense and will suffer in the CL.
                I believe this team and this coach's philosophy is to outscore the opponents. They consciously give up some solidity in the back to have a stronger offense. They are not going for clean sheets but want to win games 3-2, 4-2, 4-3... They had very few clean sheets last year and most of their games were very high scoring games.

There are two problems with this way of playing. First, their offence is not clicking with many new players and a weakened mid field. Secondly, other teams have realized this and they just sit back and wait to counter.

This makes me think than unless offense starts to click next week, this coach will be gonzo.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                  I believe this team and this coach's philosophy is to outscore the opponents. They consciously give up some solidity in the back to have a stronger offense. They are not going for clean sheets but want to win games 3-2, 4-2, 4-3... They had very few clean sheets last year and most of their games were very high scoring games.

There are two problems with this way of playing. First, their offence is not clicking with many new players and a weakened mid field. Secondly, other teams have realized this and they just sit back and wait to counter.

This makes me think than unless offense starts to click next week, this coach will be gonzo.
                  They remind me of Brendan Rodger’s Liverpool team, they nearly won the league playing this way with Suarez up front. He tried the same philosophy the season after and it didn’t click up front with Suarez out of the team and the season was poor and he was sacked for Klopp.

Comment

https://twitter.com/i/status/1561003248206635008
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

a link for those who missed azmouns save

https://www.trollfootball.me/others/...k-from-scoring
                      https://gorilla.cdnja.co/v/ae/aeLq2....res=1661032845

Beiranvand just got some serious competition

Jokes aside, poor Sardar, eaven though he will hear about it coming days hope he just forgets that and hope he scores next game to put that behind..
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        a link for those who missed azmouns save
                        https://www.trollfootball.me/others/...k-from-scoring

https://gorilla.cdnja.co/v/ae/aeLq2....res=1661032845

Beiranvand just got some serious competition
                        Turned the ball over which lead to the counter for the first goal,
                        Got beat by a defender on the wing for the second goal, and then this?
                        Yeesh.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Turned the ball over which lead to the counter for the first goal,
                          Got beat by a defender on the wing for the second goal, and then this?
                          Yeesh.
                          Definition of icing on the cake lol
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                            How i wish that Milan move would have happened back in January.
                            And not the Burnley move?

Comment

Poor guy looks like he hasn't slept in days. The pressure from the losses must be tremendous.

Comment

mikhaast be kashe barash jolo goal ke tap-inesh koneh...!!
                                tbf, his back was to the goal and that weak-ass supposed shot woulda hit the post or missed wide narrowly..!!

and it was a decent enough square pass top of the opponent box .... it's not his fault his wanker teammate couldnt take control better losing the ball and causing the counter that led to them conceding..!!

i think were being bit too harsh trying to pin a team loss on our own guy ..!! ??

Comment

Working...
                                X