X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn just woke...missed the game... or i guess didnt miss much

was he really that bad..??

probably needs like a few months before getting in playing shape i suppose...that stamina of his aint sufficiently good enough for this league's level ??

Comment

He’s a confidence player, always has been. He started the game off well, could have had had two assists. Twice got in a great position in the box only for the other player to take the shot off him. Then his game like the rest of the team fell apart. The link up between the forwards started to waiver too.

Comment

And winner by knooooockouuuuuuuuuut by knee in the face: Hoffenheeeim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8LlI5lgWvg

good night and sleep well Leverkusen

coach probably fired soon, specially after the dissapointing end of last season + the start of this one
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

The team is total BS, i followed them since Azmoun joined, they have nothing special, on no position, it will be a very very bad year for them.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            probably needs like a few months before getting in playing shape i suppose...that stamina of his aint sufficiently good enough for this league's level ??
            His stamina isn’t really issue, yeah he was a bit tired by minute 75 but so were most of their players hence the number of subs.

Today his linkup play was nowhere near as good as previous games we have seen from him. Lot of bad turnovers, specially in second half. Although turnovers from their fwd guys were not limited to just Azmoun.

started well enough, giving great setups for Diaby and schick who missed good openings.

No real chances for to score from but the incident where he inadvertently blocked schicks goalbound shot is unlikely to get him any sympathy from the fans

Comment

Their offense hasn’t been cohesive since Wirtz got injured. The attack just seems disjointed.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

ooh my friend, i will try to find the clearance he did on schicks shot and post it for you..
                hole team was c r a p
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Wait, I thought Leverkusen was a top 4 team - now they are a relegation contender.

Comment

no video out yet but this is translated from bild newspapers live coverage.. lmao the vid will be hilarious when its dropped

51 MIN
                    Azmoun prevents Schick's goal! Diaby has been nicely cleared on the left and flanks into the back of the penalty area. There Schick runs in and pushes the ball into the right corner - at least he would have, if Not Azmoun standing at the post suddenly had the idea to make a double pass out of it. But that fails, the ball lands in the back of Schick with the guests. The Czech shakes his head in bewilderment, that was a big chance.

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/f...1772.bild.html
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      His stamina isn’t really issue, yeah he was a bit tired by minute 75 but so were most of their players hence the number of subs.

Today his linkup play was nowhere near as good as previous games we have seen from him. Lot of bad turnovers, specially in second half. Although turnovers from their fwd guys were not limited to just Azmoun.

started well enough, giving great setups for Diaby and schick who missed good openings.

No real chances for to score from but the incident where he inadvertently blocked schicks goalbound shot is unlikely to get him any sympathy from the fans
                      He was barely a 90 min player even in Russia.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

thankfully there is the Porto vs Sporting game tonight. hope to se Taremi hishhhhh party in a few hours
                        would love to se him get a penalty against them aswell
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Now everyone see why he wants skocic to stay !!! I just watching Fulham vs brentford, both Tim Ream and Antonee Robinson will shut azmoun down , look at that fitness level , same with Leeds United , Tyler Adams and Brendan aaronson , we are in for a treat guys ,,,,,, azmoun is clearly show he is not at this level, which was already pretty obvious cause we never really wanted to leave Russia , until his little incident , of having a love child …

Comment

Their tactics have been poor. They were poor last year too. They were saved by Diaby having a wonder season and the discovery of Wirtz (who they ran into the ground). They then did nothing to improve the defense and will suffer in the CL.

Comment

In morrabbi ta inja neshoon daadeh ke nazme defaai nemidone chi ast.

Vaghti team ye mosht mikhore, on ham zoodhengam, tamarkoze team mirize be ham.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Their tactics have been poor. They were poor last year too. They were saved by Diaby having a wonder season and the discovery of Wirtz (who they ran into the ground). They then did nothing to improve the defense and will suffer in the CL.
                                yea man.... dont think their coach can survive yet another underwhelming performance next week...!!?
                                shipping some 3 more goals today vs avg league opponent....Proven many times over that he simply unable to address his team's grave defensive deficiencies and come up with a more balanced approach or at least show some varied tactics or slightest hint of tactical adaptability to game situations..!
                                until writz is back to optimal fitness and form, they are better off approaching slightly more cautious and counter attacking general scheme of play...??

a coaching change could well be a very risky thing for Sardar's playing chances though..!!? you never know ??

Comment

Working...
                                X