This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://football360.ir/post/20230226...88%D8%B2%D9%86

extended highlights. So unlucky not to have 2 brilliant assists to diaby. the guy really shat the bed on both.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      Did you guys noticed that B04 Defence was much better today without the suspended TAH? I still think that their rightback nr 6 is awful and I just cant understand how such player with zero quality but only good physic can start every game in a top bundesliga team.
      No! But now that you mention it.... He was awful! Sloppy in 1 on 1s for sure.

There was alot of hype and interest in kossounou from big clubs a while ago and he still rides on that hype i believe.

Comment

BTW, his new hair cut looked great. Maybe it’s a reverse Samson phenomenon: less hair and better performance!

Comment

It's interesting how you can hit the bottom and then bounce your way back up to excellent form, never count out our boys! His ability to overcome adversity is fantastic and deserves lots of praise.

Comment

The self confidence he needed

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              The smile and sense of relief from Sardar after the goal was lovely to see. You can see the weight falling off his shoulders.

aside from the goal and confidence boost, it was so great to see Sardar become a central figure in creating chances and developing plays on the attacks. He’s not just a striker waiting for an assist (like in Zenit days). He’s developed into this highly intelligent playmaker that guides the attacking players with superb buildup passes and decision making.
              Well said. While his Leverkusen tenure is off to a rocky start, at least it's shown that Sardar is a much more complete player than (at least I) previously thought. His vision and touch is really high class for an Iranian player, especially for a striker.

Comment

I’m happy for Sardar! Hopefully this will help with his confidence going into the next match (granted he’s starting).

Let’s not jump to any conclusions but just SUPPORT our boy and send him good vibes in his journey with Bayer 04!

Comment

BTW, his new hair cut looked great. Maybe it’s a reverse Samson phenomenon: less hair and better performance!
                  Looool

For Asia Cup

Ronaldo 1998 haircut for Azmoun!

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Enjoying the plane ride back home

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Looool

For Asia Cup

Ronaldo 1998 haircut for Azmoun!

lol
                      Ronaldo said that at the time there was too much talk everywhere in media about an injury he had, so he got that wacky haircut to change the subject and distract the media from them keep harassing him about his injury ..!!

i'm not so sure about Sardar kiri new haircut either..!!??
                      kept bitching about his mophead for years, begging him to get a haircut .... only to be annoyed that it wasnt nearly as easy spotting him on TV without his vintage, sloppy mophead...!! i kept mixing him and palacio up especially..!!

Comment

hmmmm

Comment

his goal
                          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

hmmmm

Wow, they are having baby? Congrats to him, that might be good for him.

Comment

Watched the whole game, Sardar had noone to feed him, he is striker....the problem was totally somewhere else.
                              His passes are brilliant into the box.
                              Leverkusen has problems in general, if he gets the ball at the right time he will score, more chances and Sardar absolutely will make it, if not i see the problem in his teammates and tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                Did you guys noticed that B04 Defence was much better today without the suspended TAH? I still think that their rightback nr 6 is awful and I just cant understand how such player with zero quality but only good physic can start every game in a top bundesliga team.
                                word..!! totally agree to this ..!!
                                tah is one useless tanne lash e narekhar defender ....nowhere near the qualified to be a CB in such a league ..! Kos-soono is yet another...tall and bit more mobile but with zero quality on the ball and positioning sense..!!

you see assclown defenders as such be a regular in BL and wonder a CB like kanaaani/ hossaini / even shoja che kam dareh az eena..? and certainly the nationality of the player and especially his agent's connections has significant effect on their marketability to top leagues..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X