Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As bad as these loses are I still don’t blame seoane 100%….he cannot run on the pitch and finish the chances that bayer keep missing. As a coach it’s your job to come up with a game plan to put your team in a position to win and the players have let him down big time in the opening few weeks of the season with so many terrible misses.

That said I do think it is on him to also address the holes in the defense that other managers are consistently exploiting this season. It does look a little amateurish for that to keep happening to you as a coach…..he has to show a much better ability to adjust, so far he has shown no ability to do that.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

yeah team loss is on the team and specially on the coach for the unbalanced team. there was an interesting comparison to liverpool some pages ago.
      think this might be the last game or last week for the coach.. sad that the team isnt playing well atm, but interestingly azmoun still playing ok every game, so he will get his flow going soon enough im sure of that.
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        As bad as these loses are I still don’t blame seoane 100%….he cannot run on the pitch and finish the chances that bayer keep missing. As a coach it’s your job to come up with a game plan to put your team in a position to win and the players have let him down big time in the opening few weeks of the season with so many terrible misses.

That said I do think it is on him to also address the holes in the defense that other managers are consistently exploiting this season. It does look a little amateurish for that to keep happening to you as a coach…..he has to show a much better ability to adjust, so far he has shown no ability to do that.
        Perfect analyse
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Bayer 04 have lost the first four games of the season for the first time since promotion to the Bundesliga in 1978

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Bayer 04 have lost the first four games of the season for the first time since promotion to the Bundesliga in 1978

yeeeee thats poor they lost 4 straight games allready?! thought it was 2

then coach is def going very soon, they probably just need to find a replacement..

knowing how much sardar appreciates skocic, cant he get him the job at leverkusen?
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Sardar is visibly out of focus. The condition of his club doesn't help him either. Taremi got injured. What is next?

به قول معروف هر دم ازین باغ بری می*رسد.

Comment

I think it might be going the other direction. I think he is finally getting back into focus and getting in the zone. It's comical to say, but his insta posts / stories have gone down; perhaps indicating that he's coming into terms with all the work and effort he still needs to put in to be a top performer in a top league.

All the disjointed stories about the volleyball team he owns (?) and the horse races...no coach likes to see that and to see the player out of focus from his main job (and source of revenue) by advertising and dedicated a few hours here and there to his "side gigs."

Comment

Originally posted by Benjaminnn View Post
                    Sardar is visibly out of focus. The condition of his club doesn't help him either. Taremi got injured. What is next?

به قول معروف هر دم ازین باغ بری می*رسد.
                    Taremi is not injured. He assured everybody that he is fine. Sardar and leverkusen are struggling, there is no doubting that, but he is not the only one. Schick's performances have been worse, diaby doesnt look his usual self, nothing of note from hlozek. They are quality players with serious CV in high level competitions in past 12 months, no other way but to play through this bad spell.

Sardar could have very easily had 2 great assists yesterday, other guys missed their chances.

But imo that was his worst game for leverkusen, he lost too many balls and after the incident blocking schick's shot he lost some confidence for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Taremi is not injured. He assured everybody that he is fine. Sardar and leverkusen are struggling, there is no doubting that, but he is not the only one. Schick's performances have been worse, diaby doesnt look his usual self, nothing of note from hlozek. They are quality players with serious CV in high level competitions in past 12 months, no other way but to play through this bad spell.

Sardar could have very easily had 2 great assists yesterday, other guys missed their chances.

But imo that was his worst game for leverkusen, he lost too many balls and after the incident blocking schick's shot he lost some confidence for sure.
                      Fair points.
                      Sardar has far too many distractions for a pro football players.
                      He has horses, private jet, and other non-football interests.
                      A pro football player should breathe, eat, sleep football until he retires. He is not focused enough.
                      If he did, he would be even better than Taremi. heif!
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Callum Hudson-Odoi is rumored to be loaned to Leverkusen.

Leverkusen surely need the help. But if it happens, not sure what that means for Sardar (especially once Wirtz returns). I assume CHO will occupy Hlozek's position initially but it'll undoubtedly add to Sardar's competition.

Comment

Is the club stupid ? They need defenders.

Comment

Does this mean Diabi is about to be sold?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Is the club stupid ? They need defenders.
                              It reminds me Feyenoord buying all the wingers of the world or the same thing thing with antwerp and their GK

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                                Callum Hudson-Odoi is rumored to be loaned to Leverkusen.

Leverkusen surely need the help. But if it happens, not sure what that means for Sardar (especially once Wirtz returns). I assume CHO will occupy Hlozek's position initially but it'll undoubtedly add to Sardar's competition.
                                The last times that he has played for Chelsea he has been playing as a wing back. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him start there for Leverkusen. He can play there or on the wing, don’t see him being competition for Azmoun

Yes as people have said, they need better defenders too.

Comment

Working...
                                X