X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
    Would be nice if Bayer would invest in some better defense too
    Seoanne loves hinacpe and tah, I understand they can be great at times but they make so many mistakes too.

To be competitive in CL they absolutely will need some upgrades at CB, they should loan out odilon and hinacpe and rotate between tah tapsoba and another CL ready CB. I think at the full back position on both sides they are in good hands with baker, frimpong, and fosu-mensah. Sinkgraven is meh…..maybe loan him out too and bring in someone a bit more CL ready there too.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

CQ took that from Sir Alex Ferguson.
      empty your inbox plz

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
        empty your inbox plz
        I did

Comment

Comment

Congrats on sardar azmoun on his new baby.

Hopefully this doesn't distract him from WC.

Comment

Comment

Can't deny this one. It's true.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                  Congrats on sardar azmoun on his new baby.

Hopefully this doesn't distract him from WC.
                  I read they’re apparently forcing him to get a DNA test and send it to Russia(?). I think someone is trying to hurt his name but I’m not sure. Either way I hope it’s nothing serious and that he’s able to get it sorted out.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    I read they’re apparently forcing him to get a DNA test and send it to Russia(?). I think someone is trying to hurt his name but I’m not sure. Either way I hope it’s nothing serious and that he’s able to get it sorted out.
                    not sure about DNA but i think they already did all that and its now proven that the baby is his. It could all be BS by russia we dono but one thing for sure is that Russia is not doing well internationally so they cant do shit to sardar right now. Maybe after the war is over.

Comment

Im sure we wouldnt have heard a single word of this had sardar stayed in zenit. Another attempt to hold him captive.

So glad he got tf out of there

Comment

It has to be BS..

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce3rpgYK...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comment

They want to mess with our national team because theirs isn’t at the World Cup.

Sardar may have used Russian football to get to where he is, but he is not a Russian football player. He left Papa Berdy’s cage a long time ago lol.

So glad he left Russia before the invasion. I wouldn’t have been surprised if they forced General Azmoun into war.

Comment

I’ve heard the baby is already almost as big as Mehdi Ghaedi.

Comment

that and buying refs rolexes
                              ATTACK WINS YOU GAMES, DEFENCE WINS YOU TITLES, BUT TO BE SURE, BUY THE REF A ROLEX
                              https://www.foxsports.com.au/footbal...ad6bb30418df84
                              would explain fergetime a bit
                              dont know if this is true though, he was a good coach and had good players..
                              i have followed united for many years.. one thing is for sure, you never know
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Looking forward to the season!

Comment

Working...
                                X